Is it bad I still think about my ex after so long?

she's moved on and probably got me out of her life completely. But 6 months later poor old me still thinks about her. Every single god damn day i think about her. a lot. Why won't it go away. I miss her, but she's definetely a piece of shit. But why still think about her? I mean, I've even had a girlfriend after her, and broke up, still think about her every fucking day. Wondering what she's doing, seeing if she's doing ok. Why? Is this bad?

What Girls Said 2

• Seems normal. I still think about some of my exes.

• Why do you miss her?

• I don't know. she was my first love. i thought she was beautiful, she took my virginity, but she also cheated on me multiple times, lied to me about having an std, and then proceeded to date people. but doesn't change the fact i miss her. I don't know why..

• The first means nothing except that you happened to meet her in that order. You'll likely find another beautiful girl that you'll love, maybe even more. She just hasn't come along yet. I think you're more hung up on the situation than her... What did she give you that the girl after her didn't?

• I was with her longer, i spent a lot more time with her, I don't know why honestly. But 6 months later i think about her like this..

What Guys Said 1

• Consciously choose to forget her.