Guys if you had the chance to date three super hot girls all at once and the chances of them finding out are minimal would you do it?

• Hell yes!
    17% (2)48% (11)37% (13)Vote
  • Nope
    83% (10)52% (12)63% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Girl

• annnnd this is why I don't trust most men...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, why would any man not do that?

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• This is pretty sad actually. 80% of women think men will be faithful. 20% of men actually are.

0|0
    0|0
    • ? where did you get that statistic can you show me

• Show All
    • @skeptic007 60-70% of men wanting to be unfaithful is still alarming and sad. I'm curious how men would feel if the roles were reversed.

• no I mean 70% of women cheat and 60% of men cheat based off statistics its actually been increasing slowly for both of them

• Wow. This question is very sad. Why do some guys have to date more than one woman at a time? Is there no such thing as monogamy with men, anymore? (not all men, but still)

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not monogamous. I'm a horrible person.

• Show All
    • @Joc4Position No. It's just sad to see so many guys in casual relationships or dating more than one person. It gives quite a few girls doubt about going out with guys. You end up wondering if there's always going to be someone else better than you...

What Guys Said 6

• date 3 at once, sure. Do it secretly, no chance. Aside from being cowardly it's not worth the risk and the fuck about. If you want a polygamous relationship make that clear, it's not sleeping around thats a problem, it's faking a commitment and then betraying someone. If the girls are up for it there's no feelings to get hurt so why not

0|0
    0|0
  • What would I do with three hot girls at the same time? I can barely handle one as it is!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but only to figure out which one I like the most.

0|1
    1|0
  • No. That's fucking low.

2|0
    0|0
  • could u only date one of them or do u have to date all three or none

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah I would. Shit.

0|1
    3|1