Would you rather date a girl into video games/sports or art/music?

A girl like one of the dudes, or a girl very different from you- but original?

if neither girl sounds good to you... Which of the below sounds better to you? Please explain which interest you have most- and then which you would like your partner/date to have. Thanks.

• Gamer/sports fan
    21% (3)21% (6)21% (9)Vote
  • Creative art and music girl
    29% (4)21% (6)23% (10)Vote
  • Outdoorsy- camping and hiking
    0% (0)21% (6)14% (6)Vote
  • Makeup and shopping
    7% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • On her phone a lot- social butterfly
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Likes reading and learning and studying
    0% (0)3% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • A mix
    43% (6)34% (10)38% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather have a mix of B and F. B because I need something we can relate to and have in common so we have to have similar interests in music. I typically prefer girls who like 90s RnB and Hip Hop because that's what I grew up listening to and know very well. And F because I want my girl to be smart and want to learn new things like/with me. I love reading books and articles online about psychology, science, video games, Music theory, fitness and nutrition. every other option I either don't care about or it was extra.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Artists and musicians (male or female) always interest me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• A balance, honestly. A mix of everything. A taste of all.

Imagine taking a random road trip at night, setting up a camp, grabbing a couple of books, set up a nice playlist, and read a book together throughout the night.

Perfection.

1|0
    0|0
    • That does sound like a dream.

• I like a girly girl for the most part. I bring enough masculinity to the relationship for the two of us.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends what fan she is. if she's any fan of an sec team that's not tennessee (i'll give an exception to florida) and a fan of any team in the nfc east that's not the cowboys or the cardinals, packers, steelers, patriots or 49ers, there is no relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is A, C, E and F.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love sports so it would be awesome if I could date a girl who actually enjoys watching and playing them with me

0|0
    0|0
    • Would it big you if she liked playing and watching sports- but doesn't know anything about the teams or players?

• Not really as long as she understood the rules

• Music because there are too many guys that are thirsty for girls that play games

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure , why not. keep'em coming XD

0|0
    0|0
  • well video games would be nice since I like those too but a nice mix would probably be best :)

0|0
    0|0
  • idc unless she loves me and is serious about me !

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a musician, so music is actually really important for a partner, otherwise I doubt they could stand to be around me 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not fair, I rather her be art music and video games exclude sports :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Outdoorsy, likes to go camping with me etc. But also likes to stay at home and just lie in bed and cuddle sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Any of them besides makeup/shopping and constantly on her phone. I'm fine with the former, but it's not something I'd bond with her over. The latter would just be annoying on a date.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I am A, B and F.

I'd rather have a girlfriend whos like me.

0|0
    0|0