Would you rather date a girl into video games/sports or art/music?

A girl like one of the dudes, or a girl very different from you- but original?

if neither girl sounds good to you... Which of the below sounds better to you? Please explain which interest you have most- and then which you would like your partner/date to have. Thanks.

• Gamer/sports fan
  • Creative art and music girl
  • Outdoorsy- camping and hiking
  • Makeup and shopping
  • On her phone a lot- social butterfly
  • Likes reading and learning and studying
  • A mix

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather have a mix of B and F. B because I need something we can relate to and have in common so we have to have similar interests in music. I typically prefer girls who like 90s RnB and Hip Hop because that's what I grew up listening to and know very well. And F because I want my girl to be smart and want to learn new things like/with me. I love reading books and articles online about psychology, science, video games, Music theory, fitness and nutrition. every other option I either don't care about or it was extra.

Most Helpful Girl

• Artists and musicians (male or female) always interest me.

What Guys Said 13

• A balance, honestly. A mix of everything. A taste of all.

Imagine taking a random road trip at night, setting up a camp, grabbing a couple of books, set up a nice playlist, and read a book together throughout the night.

Perfection.

• That does sound like a dream.

• I like a girly girl for the most part. I bring enough masculinity to the relationship for the two of us.

• depends what fan she is. if she's any fan of an sec team that's not tennessee (i'll give an exception to florida) and a fan of any team in the nfc east that's not the cowboys or the cardinals, packers, steelers, patriots or 49ers, there is no relationship

• My girlfriend is A, C, E and F.

• I love sports so it would be awesome if I could date a girl who actually enjoys watching and playing them with me

• Would it big you if she liked playing and watching sports- but doesn't know anything about the teams or players?

• Not really as long as she understood the rules

• Music because there are too many guys that are thirsty for girls that play games

• Sure , why not. keep'em coming XD

• well video games would be nice since I like those too but a nice mix would probably be best :)

• idc unless she loves me and is serious about me !

• I'm a musician, so music is actually really important for a partner, otherwise I doubt they could stand to be around me 😂

• That's not fair, I rather her be art music and video games exclude sports :)

• Outdoorsy, likes to go camping with me etc. But also likes to stay at home and just lie in bed and cuddle sometimes

• Any of them besides makeup/shopping and constantly on her phone. I'm fine with the former, but it's not something I'd bond with her over. The latter would just be annoying on a date.

What Girls Said 1

• I am A, B and F.

I'd rather have a girlfriend whos like me.