Would you consider?

How would you handle a guy that is short tempered, mean, aggressive, affectionate, not very empathetic, not good and showing emotions, lost himself.

He has a big heart and loves so big when its convient for him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know someone just as you described , in fact i would swear its the same guys but you're a bit too old for him to be the same guy.
    and to answer your question , it didn't work out with my friend , he was the literal diffention of asshole , he cursed her, abused her and was only nice and caring when it was convinient for him and he felt in the mood ( he's rarely in the mood thought and is always angry ) he doesn't feel sorry for anyone, he doesn't respect anyone and he is alway starting fighting and getting mad at the most silly things , he tormented the living hell out of her and left her with a scar , that ain't good natured nor nice.

• Wow sounds just like him. I been beaten down so long I can't find the strength to pick my self up again

• he did abuse her physically once or twice and her scars are mostly mental but that doesn't change the fact that he is a big asshole

Most Helpful Girl

• He is Definitely Not Marriage Material nor Boyfriend Belongs here, Dear... I would call him a "Cutie of Convenience" and you can do better than him.
    He will Never change, will probably only get worse, and what he is Now.. Will follow him down the road to what he is in right now and that is a Full Circle Problem Pattern.
    I know you may feel it is a big deal when Shows this 'Big heart and loves so big when it its convenient for him,' but he's Not Consistent, just with These Other Bad Boy Qualities that he Possesses.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• He sounds like a living contradiction. I think people who truly have a big heart show this whether it is convenient for them or not. This guys sounds like a fraud. He acts like a good guy when he can, but is very negative otherwise.

I would suggest to stay away from people who tend to wear 2 faces like this.

• And then girls go on about how they don't like bad boys...

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, it sounds like he is more focused on himself than you and the relationship. He may have a big heart, but, if he is mean or aggressive or disrespectful to you, at all, you may want to consider talking to him about it or moving on with someone who respects you completely.

• I wouldn't. I don't want that.

• Nope, I won't be able to deal with him.