We haven't spoken in 3 days. Should I text him first?

So me and this guy are really good friends but we like each other also. So basically I was at his Friday that passed and I stayed over. When I went home on the Saturday he said 'text me when you get home' . So I did that. I sent him the message but he never opened the message or responded and it's been three days. He has been online but hasn't got back to me. On the Saturday night I phoned him because I needed someone to talk to but he never answered. I don't know if I'm over analysing or he just doesn't want to talk to me. Should I just text him saying hey or wait for him to come to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it could be anything, some possibilities are:

1. You could be over analyzing things and may be he is just busy with something.

2. He is not a guy who is good at communication skills and doesn't reply quickly to text messages or phone calls. He is one of those who take their own sweet time to reply no matter how annoying it is to the other person.

3. He is facing some issue, something important but doesn't want to share that with you and doesn't want you to get involved.

Yes, you can text him nothing wrong with that, but suppose if the reply still doesn't come then wait for a few days before you try again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well he hasn't answered/replied to you twice now. It's definitely his turn to call/text you.

• Yeah, I called him at half 12 at night but he still could of asked why I did because I never call him. That's what I was thinking of doing.

• That I might just wait for him to text me.

• Oh, then yes. I think you should. If he likes you enough, he'll text you.

What Guys Said 2

• I think that you should, wanna talk? Wanna pursue him? Don't wait for him, do it yourself. If you realized that he ain't as interested as you thought, then you stop. But it's better to do something than regretting later for something you could've done. So, go ahead and text him.

• I know if I text him he will reply but at the same time I would like him to send me a message first to show he does want to speak to me.

• I can't be sure, but if he hasn't messaged in 3 days I don't doubt it.

• Okay thanks!

• Ur hot

What Girls Said 4

• No, not really.

When you text him first, you change the way he views you. By texting him first you will lose the ability to know whether he is actually into you as well. This is because he will know that you are into him and very available.

:\

• Play stupid texting games and win stupid texting prizes

• I've texted him first before. He always replies to me and I dunno why I worry about it. We've told each other we like one another but I don't want to annoy him.

• Wait for him

• Um.. weird.. then just go to his home.. it's weird

• I would wait.. but I don't know about u... if he doesn't text u... he never cared.. just played u... unless he has bad internet.. sometimes my messages dont come unless I open the app or in a whole day