Men who are extremely picky?

This guy once dumped for not being good at pool and being a virgin. He wanted a woman ''was perfect'' in all ways. My looks were perfect to him, but since i was going through a very hard time being in debt and having depression he went to other women for sex. Why are some men extremely picky? are they sacred of what people would think of them?

What Guys Said 1

• Some women are the same to. Those people will never be happy because no-one and I mean no-one is perfect in all ways. I personally feel people like this guy you are talking about are not worth it because he is not perfect and I bet he expects you to accept that.

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes people who can afford to be picky (very successful, very famous, very muscular, or very attractive) are picky and other times, it's a personality flaw that could backfire but they also could get lucky.