Is it racist that I'm white and like white boys?

I was told that I was racist :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything white people do is racist. Get used to it

• True

• Truth, do you know how many times I was even called racjsr just because of my user name, or just because I'm white "why do you think I'm racist?" "Case you're white"

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep because if you don't date at least one non-white man you are seem as intolerant

And people will try to pressure you into liking them even if you just happen to date someone the same race as you

If you have a white baby you are considered a bigot according to liberals

What Guys Said 15

• Breathing makes you racist now-a-days.
    People are too fucking fragile. I call my black friends n** when we joke around and they call me cracker boy.

I literally don't care. They're just words.

In answer to your question: you're allowed to have preferences.

It's racist when you mean it.

• No it is not. You are not racist. It is actually human nature for anyone to perfer a person from their own race. People have preferences in dating and that is not racist at all.

• No, you're not racist because you like white boys. These days there are people who call everything "racism!" because it serves their agenda.

• You're not, it's just a preference. I also prefer white girls and it doesn't make me racist.

• I'm not fond of a lot of Chinese people, I must be ethnicitist D;

• I'm fond of you <3

Jk I'm just fucking with your head man lol

• @queenmariereigns I got a feeling that you're not just jk ;)

• You got me. I get all wet and shit looking at your picture. Seriously though I need to stop going to the pool everytime I see your picture

• Not at all. The only way it would be racist is if you prefer white guys because you think guys of color are ugly, bad, etc. If you prefer white guys because you just happen to be more attracted to them, there's nothing wrong with that.

• Wow, you like something you're used to and probably naturally attracts you.
    So. Racist.

• Totally up to you who you date

• Whoever told you that is wrong.

• Wtf no you are not a racist. can't change who you are attracted to.

• what? No its what you like!! its not racist unless you discriminate against other races and creeds

• Nope. I only like white girls. You good

• Yes u r racist gay lol

• A preference for looks does not make anyone racist. Liberals do not think that's racist.

• Uh, no. That's called having a preference. Completely normal.

What Girls Said 8

• seriously? no u aren't racist, but u are racist if u just dislike black people in general.

• That's not racist. It's just a dating preference.

• no but according to some people on here that would be classified as a fetish. or racist. or nationalist.

that's what i was told.

• Gawd
    Again
    For the last time
    Everyone
    Has
    A
    Preference

• You're not racist. I used to always date black boys in middle school because I was surrounded by them, but since I started to have more diverse friends I started to date other nationalities. I'm in a 6month relationship and my boyfriend is white. I'm supposedly racist for for dating a white guy 😐.

• Not rasist imho.

• No, of course not.

• No its just your preference...