Need an opinion - why did this guy stop answering me?

I met a guy through a dating app, who asked me to meet him in person. He asked for my phone number and said he would text me the next night to meet up. I was out with a friend, and figured i'd message him to see what he was up to. He quickly answered that he'd come to wherever I was, and he did. We had a good time and he was very polite and talkative. I decided to ask why he didn't just text me, and he answered "it's complicated."
When going home, he responded that he had fun and it was nice meeting me. I texted him the next day to meet up again, and he didn't respond. I figured he's busy, so today I sent a friendly "hey" to get a response. NOTHING.
Does the guy just not like me? And why is he so rude to not at least say something simple back?

Most Helpful Guy

• "It was nice meeting you," under the circumstances, is equivalent to "farewell," in my opinion.

It's his way of saying "this is where we part ways".

In any event, the statement "it's complicated," tends to mean the individual is involved with someone.

What Guys Said 2

• Probably married or something like that.

• May his dick rest in peace.

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm.. maybe he's got a girlfriend? Or an ex that he might still want to be with? That could explain the "It's complicated" answer.