Girls, Asian, latin and white women would you date a black guy if he'd approach you?

I'm asking because I don't dating black men especially in America. They rather date a ugly white men over a handsome dark skin man, why is that? Would you freak out if a black person approaches you?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm half black and white and black guys approach me all the time. I don't have a problem with men approaching me as long as he is nor creepy. But just because a guy approaches me does not mean I will automatically like him
    I have to find him attractive first

What Girls Said 9

• Here's the thing... it's not up to you to make the call that the white man is "ugly" and dark skin man "handsome" because that's up to her and you have no idea what she views as ugly or handsome. Also there are other factors like personality which does play a huge part in who someone chooses to date. But to answer the question: no I would not freak out.

• Id only date someone I like as a person, but I would say a colored friend has the samd chances as an equally attractive, equally nice white friend.

• Yeah of course 😍😍 black men are awesome and funny and really amazing 😍😍😍 they're strong and sexy 😍😍😍 Besides some a really handsome and hot 😍😍

• Well i personally do prefer black guys (im white) but i wouldn't date a guy who puts down other races to make himself sound better.

• I don't think any of them would want to date you due to the fact that your brought down other men to try and make yourself look better. That's such a Beta move. ;)

• Well yeah, if I found him attractive :)

• Have u ever considered that black women feel the same way as u? They wonder why black men don't want them and you wonder why Latinas whites and Asians don't want u? What about a cute black girl?

• Why are forcing me to date black girls because of my race? There's a lot of black men from where I live that dates or married to black women. I'm just one in a hundred of guys who wants to date interracially. Most of the black women I've encountered were rude or unpleasant towards me. It doesn't matter if there dark or light skin. Plus most black women I know don't fit my personality standards because tend to be ghetto, always into rap and r&b music and date thuggest black men. So I gave up on them. They have rejected me because my personality is different than that of the so called black culture. I'm Jamaican by the way.

• What's wrong with black girls?

• Why wrong? We can't date other races? Why are being so racist?

• In what way was that racist? I just asked a simple question.

• Most black girls I've encountered aren't open minded to my personality traits. Plus most of them tend to be loud , dominant, obnoxious and also overweight.

• I'm white and while I personally don't care about skin color, my preference is for white or Asian men.