I'm ready to date again?

I'm tired of being single. There's this guy im really into but he's really hard to read. I've learned that if a guy is into you he will let you know, and that there will be no doubts. This guy gives me a feeling that he's into me and then he goes cold. The last time I talked to him he mentioned us going out but that was 4 days ago. Should I text him about when we are going to go out? Give an example of a text I should send asking him about when we are going out and what time.

What Guys Said 3

• "Hey [name]!! :) Did you still wanna go out sometime this week or?"

"[name], Hey! :) Did you want to go grab a bite to eat sometime this week?"

"Hi [name]!! I've been craving some froyo lately, if you're free sometime this week wanna go get some?"

I'm sure you're starting to pick up on the pattern by now. Make sure you use their name, it makes it a lot more personal. Then make it sound fun and casual.

• Well I'm ready when you are :-D

• " I've learned that if a guy is into you he will let you know, and that there will be no doubts" - NOOO, IF YOU ARE INTO HIM YOU WILL LET HIM KNOW.

What Girls Said 0