Is there such a thing as an on/off switch?

So there is this weird kind of phenomenon that has been taking place with me over the past 1-2 months. And I have no idea what's going on. I've purposely been single for quite some time now and only recently have I entertained (only in my head/mind though) to maybe start looking for a relationship. I think I would do it if the right girl popped up. But for all those years I stayed single I never really saw any sort of flirting from girls, or getting hit on, no approaches, no girls showing any interest. Stuff like that.

But what is really weird and freaking me out is ever since I started to change my mind about being single I've noticed all kinds of attention from girls, opportunities, flirting, staring, girls asking me out, girls with boyfriends/fiancés flirting w/me, all kinds of matches on my dating website profile. It’s like they are coming out of the wood work. It's just crazy. I am being completley honest. I am not exaggerating.

I just received an email with 5 girls that said "yes" to me on whatever the daily matches’ thing is. I've had that profile forever and haven't gotten anything from it like that before. I'm getting all kinds of views and likes. Insane amounts. And nothing has changed about me. My pictures are the same. Profile is the same. I look exactly the same, hair is the same, money is the same, same job, same everything. The only thing that has changed is I'm now available, so to speak. But no body can possibly know that, becaust I've only thought about it to myself.

So what is going on? Why all of a sudden the flood of women? I am completely clueless. Has anyone, guy or girl, ever experienced this? I could see how maybe my attitude/presence has changed (whatever you would call it) and might be giving off new vibes or signals, but that wouldn’t explain the all of a sudden explosion of interest on the dating site as well. I wasn’t featured or anything.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0