Guys, How should I handle this situation?

There is this guy I have been liking for 2 months. We first started having sex on the 10th of this month, and the 17. Previously I asked him what he wanted from me and he responded he didn't know. So after sex on the 17th and asked him again in person, he still didn't want to respond so I broke down because I do have feelings for him. He told me that he wants nothing but a friendship from me. He later took me home and that was that. Friends with benefits isn't what I wanted and I expected more from him, I guess thats my downfall. He texted me lastnight and said "supp, I can't sleep come see me." It hurts my heart and I know I dont deserved this. I know it seems I have all the answers but there is something inside me that tells me to keep pursuing him and in time something will spark between us. Guess what I need is for a man to be straight up with and let me know whats going to happen in my situation.

1

What Guys Said 1

• You asked him what he wanted from you and he eventually told you, "nothing but a friendship". At the same time, he wants to have sex with you. The message "supp, I can't sleep come see me." is clearly a bootycall. I think you already know this, but the only thing this guy wants is being friends with benefits with you. I wish there was some chance this could turn into a decent relationship, but that simply is not the case. He told you straight, "nothing but a friendship". You can't change that. Besides, a guy who only wants to be friends with benefits with you, is not the kind of guy you want to be in a relationship anyway.

That something that tells to keep pursuing him is simply that part of you that likes him. Not only that, I reckon that the sex isn't half bad either. That is why you feel like you should be pursuing him. However, you have to realize that there is no chance this will turn into a decent relationship. Like you said yourself, you deserve better; you deserve to be with someone who loves you for who you are instead of just your body.

In the end, it is still up to you. You could pursue this guy, as long as you accept that it will only be as friends with benefits. I personally think it is much better to stop this, for your own sake. Going down this path with this guy will result in you getting hurt.

• So should I just end all contact with him or? What would you do?

• That is the easiest. You could also tell him that you want to end it and don't want to see him again. That is the nice thing to do, as you at least let him know that you want to end it, instead of cutting off contact without warning

• Okay