Why am I so lazy?

Im literally a lazy person. Im too lazy to figure things out (even tho i know im capable of bein very smart if i just start calming down and reading the books) im too lazy to make friends and then complain about being lonely, im too lazy to get a boyfriend (im 23 and never had one because im too lazy to go out on dates i rather stay at home reading a book or sleeping) because of this barely have a social life. Im very disgorganized because i dont care to get organized anymore (i used to be). I live with my mom and sis who are both mentally ill (severe depression) could it be its because of them i am getting their ''flu'' which is depression? Im too lazy to move out and work a sucky ass job. I m in school and my grades could have been muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh better if i wouldn't have been so lazy. How can i change? is it true laziness or something else?

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like you have ADD... Try talking to a doctor about it and see if he (or she) could recommend prescribing you Adderall or Vyvanse to see if it helps you at all.

• Wow, I can so relate to this! I'm the same. I had to force myself to cut down alcohol and start exercising to get out of it. I also take taurine and b vitamins now which gives a nice energy boost, so there's a tip for you. Still can't be bothered to find a girlfriend though, I'll save that for when I'm more sorted.

What Girls Said 1

• lack of energy and motivation aren't the same as laziness. this doesn't sound like true laziness to me, it sounds like you're lacking motivation which typically is a symptom of depression. that's not surprising since you're surrounded by depression, but depression was my first thought before you even mentioned your mom and sister. I have been there. I have a tendency to get depressed. at this point I know my triggers pretty well and try to avoid them. I think you should try to talk to a therapist. if you can learn enough to figure out what triggers your depression maybe you can learn to change the way you think and avoid those things that you know are triggers for you. I hope this helps!