What's the highest body count for someone of the opposite sex you would be willing to accept to have a relationship with?

Nothing more needs to be said. How many other people would you be willing to overlook to be in a relationship with someone? My personal number is 5 -- perhaps 6.

• 1-5
  • 6-10
  • 11-15
  • 16-20
  • 20+
Dang, guys! I didn't think so many guys wouldn't care about a girl being with at least 20 other guys before them. Ha! No judgments but that would drive me crazy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a set number. I am in a relationship with a man 24 years older than me. He slept with a lot of women when he was in college. Then he settled down and married for 20 years, got divorced. In the 7 years he was divorced before he met me, he dated a bit. I am not at all concerned with his sexual past. I actually enjoy hearing about his experiences.

• 24 years is a huge age difference. Could be your father.

• I don't see the problem either.

• Thank you. Age makes no difference to me. We have an awesome connection and communicate well. A very loving, healthy positive relationship between two adults. Nothing at all wrong with having a big age difference.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I realize these days that people have a lot of sex. I'm going to give a little leigh way and say 11-15.

• I chose 20- because I want to remain realistic and not set myself up for disappoint if lets say I did fall for someone who had hit that high of a mark because in his adolescent and younger ages he was kinda careless, it wouldn't necessarily reflect the person he is today, especially in the more recent years he was settled down and what not.

• I prefer a low number, but I happened to fall in love with someone who slept around a lot when in high school \college... it only bothers me if i randomly think about it. we were friends for a long time before we started dating. It's unfair of me to hold all that against him, especially since I originally shot him down when he tried to date me!

• 5. I couldn't deal with someone who had more than that... lol.

What Guys Said 10

• A lot more needs to be said lol.
    How did you come up with that number?
    Why are you unsure of the category you belong in when it's your own poll? You're saying you fall into A, but perhaps B!

You meet a girl who you fall in love with & she's completely and utterly devoted to you. Then you find out she had a lot of sex in college, then what? Oh dear, time to move on to someone who you don't like as much all because you are in category A; Perhaps B.

• Yeah, you understood exactly what I intended so I guess I said all I needed to. The range I said is basically my personal preference -- nothing more. If she was really devoted and kind then I wouldn't mind being friends but I would lose interest in a relationship if her count was way too high in my opinion. I'd have trust issues with her because with a count that high you know she's either always being approached and/or looking for guys and I don't want to deal with someone I have to wonder about all the time. Plus it makes her a lot less special in my eyes that I'm just some guy after so many others before me.

• Yeah, you make some good points but I don't feel I'm at the point where I'd want to make the kind of paradigm shift required to overlook a girl who's been with so many other men. It feels an unnecessary burden simply to date a girl many men -- myself included at this point -- would call a slut. And it would be incredibly embarrassing and awkward for me to encounter a guy who had already previously been with the girl I'm with so I'd like to keep the odds of that happening as low as possible. However, you gave me something to think about so I thank you for that.

• You are welcome.

• That means nothing to me

• Id prefer under 5

• There are only two types of women. Virgins and sluts. Any non virgin at 24 is going to have been with over 25 men.

• I'd rather not be with someone who's killed people. ;P

• Haha! But @ConsultantIsBack called it first.

• Even at your age? Anything over 3 seems awfully high for a 16 year old.

• True I was just looking in general like long term. I personally would be more concerned if they were at this age and that, because they might not be a good partner for other reasons hence all the breakups or they were cheating.

• So long as she's STD free, then I seriously don't give a shit.

• doesn't matter to me. if she's loyal and clean than it's ok

• Where is 0?

• True. I overlooked that because I don't think it's realistic.

• I don't care.
    As long as the past is past, I could give a damn.

• 1-5

but the most important thing is DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL

I don't want to know the number