Is it wrong for a 51yo man to date a 19yo woman?

I'm the 51 yo, and I love her. We both love each other more than just sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay legally, which is all that really matters if you two have a genuine interest in one another.

Morally, I don't believe it's right.

• Should I break up with her? We have sex all the time, but she likes to go out and party with her friends mostly. What should I do

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude! Props, but seriously she's too f'ing young. Let her go!

What Girls Said 1

• It's legal but kinda creepy. She could be your grand daughter which is kinda gross

• Yeah I'm still kind of uncomfortable because I treat her like a daughter and when we go out on dates, people stare at us. One person told me "you have a beautiful daughter" and of course I corrected that person. She looks younger than her age.

What Guys Said 1

• You're both adults and legal. If the two of you are ok with it then that's all that matters

• True but she never takes her eyes off her cellphone and is always on Facebook. I don't even have a Facebook... do kids her age obssess over social media?

• Yep and the phone is a part of their bodies