White guys dating black girls?

Do white boys ever consider dating black girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would and did once but it really depends on the girl, its not that I have anything against them I just rarely see a black girl that I personally would find traits in that I would want to date.

What Guys Said 43

• mmm omg yes! I f***ing looooooooove black girls! beautiful brown eyes, soft skin, dark color, luscious lips, curves, sweet to aggressive attitudes!

well I'm still picky tho. I'm not really into ghetto chicks period (white,black,asian,hispanic) I prefer intelligent girls and/or rocker black girls the best! rocker black girls are so rare tho... :(

black people call them white washed... I call them "i wish I could steal your heart and make you mine!" XD

anyways I'm not the whitest boy as in skin color but I'm still a German and Indonesian/Dutch curly haired white boy at heart. oh I play in a rock ban!. yep... white boyish hahaha!

so cute black girls please hit me up! lets be friends! XD

• I'm a black girl who likes indie rock, some of my friends think I'm weird because I'm not into are 'n' b

• no that makes you a cool hip chick and 10 times hotter then before I just red that

• Just another observation, from my experience, a black girl/ woman with enough going for her is ALSO going to date the 'cream of the crop" black or white...I see very pretty black, women with an education, would not give any more attention to MOST men that do not work as hard to as she did to get what she has...BLACK or WHITE.

A black woman with a lot to offer is as desirable as a white woman on a equal footing, socially. That pretty black woman or ANY woman of any ethnicity, with an education is not going to give the time of day to any man that is not her equal...physically / socially, or on an educational par.

Stay the course, black women.

• I'm black and I prefer white men but I completely agree with this. The minute I find out or get the feeling that you're uneducated and unmotivated to do anything with your life I'm looking for the most graceful exit no matter what you look like. If you aren't educated, ambitious, or in relatively good shape I'm not gonna pay any attention to you...maybe that's why I never hook up, all that's really hard to find

• And the voices of reason and intelligence are heard. After reading other posts on this topic I had almost given up hope but you all have managed to redeem the topic. Thank you.

• I would do one better! I would DATE (I wouldn't just "consider" it... lol) a black woman if she had the personality, interests, looks, etc that I was looking for, yes. Oh, and of course, if she were interested in me, too! That's a big factor!

What I find funny is that on this page at this moment, there's an ad for "AfroRomance"- a dating site for people interested in interracial relationships; and it's a white guy and a black girl. So, at least in the ad, there are! Lol

• This is a repost of mine from a similar link on here. My short answer is YES and I hope that as time changes - people will be more open to it whether they are black or white (see near the end with the young'uns)

As a white boy - I'm crazy about black girls for a number of reasons. First because I feel super comfortable around them - I don't feel like I have to always censor myself - I can be me. Secondly, I like a woman with Confidence and Curves. If she will grab me at the club or come close to dance - I am down - that is HOT and it makes me want to give her a good time. I've been to a club more then a couple of times and before I know it, girls will run up on me. It makes me want to step up my look etc. because there is all of this interest that I didn't know was out there. I think the future is brighter with our young generation coming up - we don't dictate our decisions by race as much. This seems particularly true in the under 25 set. One of my best friends is black and he is in an interracial marriage. So my advice is if you're hot for someone - holla at 'em. To quote my favorite rapper of all time Pac you got "Nothing to Lose."

• Yes! I love black girls so much. Everything from their strong, independent personalities to their awesome curves. I also have to say, I have been treated very well by black women in relationships. If you want a traditional, old school kinda love, you can find it with a black woman, all you have to do is show her respect and love and there isn't anything she won't do for you.

• When I was in Graduate school, @ Pepperdine, I went to school with several black girls and lthere were several black girls the same age that lived in my apartment complex. They were smart, educated, and interesting to be around. Why not ?

One beautiful, black girl I worked with at Ford Aerospace in Newport would ONLY go out with white men. She said she had nothing in common with other black men her age.

• I am in California, and I rarely see a white man with a black girl, usually the other way around.

California is also very liberal, but I agree with the Question Asker.

• Yes! I'm very attracted to a lot of black girls. I think that love and attraction has little to do with colour. I think it's mostly a matter of social taboos, stereotypes, history, family and friends etc. Of course, it's also a matter of personality and compatability. Maybe the perceptions are that a black girl would have less in common with a white guy, or vice versa?

• I used to work @ LAX and met some VERY desirable black women...more so in many ways than the white women I met there.

• Surveys says yes... There is a boom of interracial babies throughout the nation and by 2025 surveys says that the majority will become the minority...You see new sites appearing all over the place. Love see no color and when it was outlawed in southern states white men and black women kept their love a secret and their children hidden from closed minded people... Remember the best love is when you see no color, no religion or culture.. You just feel the warmth and glow that only good love bring... Happy Hunting...

• Of course I do I had a major crush on a black girl in middle school we used to flirt with each other alot. I didn't ask her out because a lot of people throught the school acted hostile towards us after they seen us flirting. Some of the black guys would just look at me with a cold stare and she said some of the white girls where doing that to her.

• Lol very insightful comment. :) I kinda got the same sort of thing,in the reverse.

• Haha! The world is an amazing thing isn't it. Black Men don't want to lose one for the team, and White Men do not want to lose one for their team. Women tend to do the same thing. But that just makes you want it even more; breaking the rules.

• Well I'm married, but if I were single again I would be very open to dating an African American woman. I believe beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and colors.

• i am white male and actually rarely attracted to white girl. I am very attracked to black, asian (especially dark asian) and black or dark hispanic looking girls. If I were date it would most likey be an asian. I also tend to find quality I like a lot in black girls, more so urban black since I grew up in a small city (suburban people tend not to like people that aren't a stereotype especially white people)

• Naturally, yes. As long as they fit the criteria of any other girl (eg. being smart, funny, modest, etc), I'll gladly ignore race to date them. Hey, my last girlfriend was black. (I'm white, BTW). I was more concerned with her being 3" taller than me than with race :) But yes, I'll date black, white, Asian, or any other girl, as will most free-minded guys.

• I have never had the opportunity before, but would not turn her down because of skin color. It could also be the area that I am in. I love in a 99% white neighborhood, so I am sure people int he area migth frown upon it, but that doesn't matter to me.

• Well as a whiteboy lol not only have I considered it I've gone with black girls, no diffrence to me.

• Of course where I live interracal relationships are the norm...(as a matter of fact about 1/2 of all the couples that I know are interracal) dosn't bother me at all and as long as we're compatable and she has a great personallity yeah I would date a black girl..

• It depends on the girl whom I consider dating. Color isn't a consideration.

• Ya I've chased a few black women around. Their are some issues with bad blood between whites and blacks that you can't get around ( thanks a lot "greatest generation") but it can work out.

• hell yes! I would marry one if we fell in love and all that.

• depends on the girl

• Maybe I would, if she does look hot an dbeing a real nice person =)

• I've tried getting with a couple black girls, doesn't bother me, just depends on the personality really. There are PLENTY of black girls that I'm REALLY attracted to at work and around my town.

• Yea of course we would, race issues are getting a bit old fasioned these days :) .

But obvioulsly people have their types.

• If I find her physically and mentally attractive sure. It's just hard as a white guy to find said black girl with both from a very small access pool.

I tend to find them too manly, too fat or ignorant, though it's probably in the same ratio as any other race. But if I can open up 1000 white girls and find 200 meet my standards, it's pretty easy for me to always find someone to hang with. But I'd say I've only talked to a dozen black girls in my life. Only found 2, 3 at best, attractive.

• im not really attracted to them personally but there are some guys that are just depends on the person

• 4-5 years ago I would have said definately not. Today as I sit here and type this I would honestly say Yes I would date a black girl that I am attracted to.

• What changed your mind?

• Grew up and broadened my horizons so to speak...

• I love chocolate.

• Of course!

• yes I would not mind dating a black girl, especially if she has a great personality

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 16

• yes m'am. I'm black, have dated and hooked up with many white guys. ill be honest black guys are much easier to catch but white guys definitely show a lot of interest. so do asian guys. I loveeee asian guys. I don't look extremely ethnic and I don't have those stereotypical black features besides from maybe a little bigger of a nose but still you would know I'm black from the first second you saw me and they don't seem to care. it all depends on your community though I must say. I know some guys who are white and would never even find me attractive. personality has tons to do with it. I definitely don't have that whole "strong black woman" and "afro-centric" thing going on. when black people go around promoting their race its black power but when white people do it its racism. don't focus on the race, and it won't become a problem. I don't focus that I'm black, and my parner is white, were both just humans.

• WHITE GUYS ARE SOOOO FREAKIN SEXYYYYY... they're defiantly my preference. its just that there nice and I love there sexy swagger. If I had to choose between a white guy and a black guy I would choose white without any hesitation. I just wish I could find one that understands me. I've had white guys that have liked me before but we didn't connect on a deeper level. I know people who have givin up on white boys because their not aggressive enough for them, but I don't care. I know there is one out there for me who is and will be a perfect match for my personality :)

• Duh. Color is irrelevant. And attraction is based on some kind of pheromones combined with genetics and some hormone that is produced when you see a certain trait... As I said, color is quite irrelevant.

I simply don't understand what the gentlemen above are saying about how black women are better. There is, I have found, little difference between races when it comes to personality. There are some good, some bad, and some in between. As for looks, there are attractive women of every race, and there are unattractive women of every race. It's not such a big deal.

• haha! that's funny...im a white gurl and I stay in youngstown ohio its considered da dangerous city in ohio and I stay (right in da hood) I have a lota black female friends and a few of dem tried 2 get at my brother sum of dem even f***ed around with him so I don't c nun wrong with a white boy talkin 2 a black gurl but it jus ain't as common around here as (white gurls with black dudes) you c that EVEYWHERE around here...im with a black dude, there really ain't no white boys around here anyways lol

• There is nothing wrong with a white girl dating a black guy. You should not have someone's race effect your relationship. If they are good-hearted and have the type of personality you enjoy, go for it, and don't worry about what others say.

• Yees. I'm a black female dating a white male. I LOVE IT, lol

• that is a silly question...if they didn't how could there be white guy/black girl couples?

• I was just wondering since I've never seen a white guy/black girl couple.

• Yeah it's really stupid. But it's not everyone. There are just certain people who refuse to get over the fact that all races are treated as equals now. It's sad.

• Im a white dude from arkansas and I've dated a black girl and no one cared and black guys date white girls all the time and no one cares. I watched an ole miss football game last and there was and a group of kkk members were outside causing problems and I got to admit I was sad that that stuff still goes on in some places but glad that don't go on in my state and I would kill a dude that tried to bring that sh*t here!

• Get off your computer and date one. It's 2010 gosh.

• i was asking the sammee question

• yess I found it to be more common these days

• If you want to date a white guys, I would say take a trip to Europe. Typical white American male is backwards, insecure, buy into stereotypes, superficial, ugly, and geographically incompetent.

European guys: much better looking, open minded not just about race but about religions, cultures, nationalities, etc. Know what the hell they're talking about. You can hold a conversation with them! Not to mention they can locate Africa on a map...

• I've dated nothing but white guys and they have all been american, although I will agree with you about SOME, but if I said that as a general statement, that would be stereotypical as well.

• IM SICK AND TIRED OF BLACK GIRLS COMING ON HERE AS DO WHITE GUYS LIKE BLACK GIRL OR WHY DONT THEY GIVE US A CHANCE...OMG JUST LIKE YOU LIKE WHITE GUYS IM SURE THERE R SOME WHITE GUYS THAT LIKE BLACK GIRLS ...UGH

• I'm so tired of seeing this question. No offense but it gives off the impression that black girls are desperate and that's NOT the case. I'm black and I get hit on by almost every ethnicity but I just date my own out of preference. Don't believe the hype, if you feel beautiful you will project that and can get almost any guy you want.

• Why not.

• Obviously it all depends on the girl, no matter where you're from, or what race you are. Seems to me you're making it a problem..not the guys...

Calm yourself. :P

• I'm so tired of seeing this question if you want to date a white man then do it instead of asking the same question