Do you like snuggling?

I met a guy recently who expressed how much he liked to snuggle. I didn't see what the big deal was to be honest. Then we were sitting watching TV and he pulled me close to him and we 'snuggled'. I've never felt so comfortable in someone's arms before, I'm not a touchy feel person at all, so it was weird.

He just kinda had both arms around me and would occasionally hold my hand, touch my stomach area, he also ran his hand right below my breasts a few times. Usually I would shy away from this kinda thing but for some reason I was lost in the moment... This was our third date by the way.

So as the title says, so you like snuggling?

0|0
9|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Love it. But eveyone's different, you just need to find someone who you're compatible with. Not everyone's a match.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was in your situation I would definitely love it. I'm not a touchy person myself but you can never go wrong with a cuddle.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, I love snuggling with girls. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Well women I mean.

• I only cuddle if I have a deep bond with the lady and really care for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably love it to bits if I actually had someone - or something - to snuggle. Alas, curling up in a ball at night and embracing my hairy, bony knees isn't the most affectionate experience around.

1|0
    0|0
  • Course I like snuggling. I am the snuggle monster. No girl shall escape my grasp!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do - especially with a woman. A girl not so much since she is too young - unless we were the only humans left on earth.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeh i do, but then im a dog sooo

http://favoritememes.com/_nw/42/94220525.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • It's amazing it's esily as good as sex

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesssss even with my dog.

0|0
    0|0
  • touching booty and boobs give me life so I don't know tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • its ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Snuggling is great.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. There's no warmer feeling than holding a girl you really like tight against you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like kissing. Snugglings cool I guess. never heard it called that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it.. spooning turns to forking

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah maybe😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8