How to meet more women?

I am back in school after working for awhile and my new years resolution has been to make an effort to meet women. In work and school I work with all men. But this semester I decided to live with guys who go out a lot in hope of meeting someone at a party, bar, or club. So far we have gone out the last Thursday, Friday, and saturdays. I have also started going to yoga and using tinder. I do not plan to actively look for women at yoga but I figured just going will improve my chances rather than doing homework at the library. I feel I am making the right moves, but its week 2 and I have 0 results. Anyone have an opinion on this? If your reccomendation is to work on myself before I look for someone else, my response is that I work out 6 days a week, have a 3.6 gpa, and a 100k offer upon graduation

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Women are literally everywhere. Walking around shopping centers, on the streets, jogging, restaurants, parks, etc. Going just about anywhere during the day you will pass by multiple goregous women. But most guys don't have the balls to talk to a girl while they are sober so it's actually a lot easier in a sense to approach a girl during the day than at a bar or club, and a lot more likely to find quality women as well. The only reason not to be meeting a lot of girls is if you start making excuses not to talk to them. "She doesn't look like my type", "she probably has a boyfriend", "she looks busy", "I don't think it would work out", etc. To get past that try when you're out to take every girl you see and try to look at her JUST for her physical looks. Do what you can to ignore all presumptions about her character or anything of the sort based on how she is dressed, makeup or what not and just look at her face and body. Then if you think she is good looking go up and say hello, give her a complimwnt, say a quick joke, ask a question, doesn't matter as long as you talk to her.

Then also note that it really doesn't matter how good looking, how smooth, how charming you are, you are going to lose more girls than you get. Period. The only way to be successful, and the only way to get better with women is to keep trying as much as you can.

• Recently I tried my first cold approach at a bar. I ended up getting her number but I messaged her and there was no response, this was not a surprise to me because the conversation did not even go that well. I am trying to make myself approach more women but obviously, like most men, I find it difficult. Any words of wisdom?

• Still got further than most people on their first cold approach, haha. Just keep doing it. If you're having trouble getting yourself to go do it, make sure you go out with friends or just socialize a lot more before. It's a lot easier to get a conversation rolling after you've already been social for a bit. Don't worry too much about the opener, it's easy to psych yourself out trying to think of some awesome opening line to get things rolling. As much as that helps, if you have a good conversation after, she'll forgive for a subpar opener. As long as you keep getting yourself to approach as many girls as you can you'll be fine

• i only got two replies but they were both excellent thank you guys

• Are you approaching women and clearly expressing your intent?

• During the approach, project confidence and positivity. Keep the conversation somewhat brief. Avoid complimenting them during. Why? Likely, if they're attractive, they're complimented with regularity by guys. Distinguish yourself from the rest of the pack. Also, observe their body language. If they are interested in you, it'll likely manifest in their body language: their eyes, their posture and the extent in which they position themselves towards you, among others.