Is it too soon to give the girl I'm dating white roses (her favorite flowers) for her birthday?

We have been dating for two months and her birthday was last week.. Tomorrow is the first time I will have seen her since her birthday. We have only met up once so far due to differing schedules but we have been in constant contact everyday since we met. I absolutely adore her and she knows it.. However, I'm afraid it might be too much.. Yet I don't want to show up empty handed. She lives with her parents too so I don't want to potentially embarrass her either.. Any suggestions?

• Yes.. Too soon
  • No.. It's fine

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's sweet but How can you have been dating her for 2 months but only met once and if tomorrow is the first time you'll have seen her since her birthday, why didn't you give her a gift ON her birthday?

What Guys Said 1

• Not really and besides it's the thoughts that counts and maybe she'll think it as something romantic yeah?