Could you date someone who plays video games all day?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's his job, that's fine, as long as he contributes. I do prefer people who are at least somewhat active though and he'd have to make a conscious effort to not totally neglect the fact that I exist.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• ALL DAY? Fuck no, I need him to pay some attention to me as well. What does he need a girlfriend for anyways if he's married to the video games?

• I understand you I would give you attention if I dated you

• Lol some girls tolerate their guys playing video games all day. But true a guy should be giving you attention and showing it.

• I really agree.
      I quit playing video games completely when I got a girlfriend a few months ago.

• Not all day. I enjoy playing games and it's good to have someone to play them with too, but we need to do other things and show some motivation outside of games, y'know? It's a very dull existence to just be glued to a console.

• That is very cool that you like to play video games too. True their is other fun stuff to do outside video games.

• Ummm No move your butt and go bring some money to the house damn it!

• Lol you can make money playing certain kinds of video games.

• Yeah haha like league of legends BUT still I don't him to sit around the house the whole day 😤😜

• Lol hahahaha yeah I guess sitting in the house all day playing is worser then playing for a league or for a tournament.

• No. Then they wouldn't have time for me. I don't want a video game to control his life. That's my job. Lol jk.

• No!
    I need someone active and who doesn't sit on their butt all day.

• Nope, nope and nope

• Nope, as much as I like finding some spare time now and then to do it myself, I find men that sit playing video games all day very pathetic

• No way. I like video games a lot and I might have the odd day once a month but any more than that and they are not likely to have a personality.

• I hate video games so hell no.
    I am a outdoorsy person

• No. That would be too immature for me. Time to grow up, little boy

• Nope. I don't like the idea of wasting time.
    I am working on myself to be more productive, so assuming in the future I will achieve this goal, I won't be with someone who plays video games all day. :)

• No way

• No I certainly could not date that person that does that.

• hell no!

• Of corse no! Get the life

• As long as you make time for me, yes. Try not to get a girl who clingy, that would not work. Don't obsess over the game let her talk about her problems, or what ever she wants to talk about. Try to get someone who likes video games to, if you can't I'm sure you will work something out. Good luck!!!😃

• Some days, that'd be fine. I have stuff I like doing. Every day, no.

What Guys Said 17

• Damn this sounds dope as hell at first but after awhile i'll be walking by her looking at her like
    cdn.niketalk.com/.../...-LL-b6bc44be_drake-sad.png

• No way in hell. I want pussy

• Nah, I don't find the whole gamer girl thing attractive.

Don't get me wrong, it's a blast to break our the Super Nintendo for a couple hours every few months, but that's about it.

• Lol I hope you take out some good games to play for the super nintendo.

• *ALL DAY*? Do they have a job? Ever go outside? Need know more deets kthx.

If it was a cool game (like they were running an EvE corp or something) I'd be a bit more forgiving than, say, Candy Fucking Crush.

• I'm not a gamer at all, but I would say that wouldn't necessarily affect whether I date someone or not

• I am a gamer but no I couldn't.

• I couldn't, I'd be too busy playing video games.

• Nope, video games all day = no life loser.

• not all day but a lot, yes since I enjoy video games myself too

• No, you cannot.

• I can play video games all day but that isn't good I like getting out and playing football with my friends and skate board and hang out with girls

• NO! Video games are an escape from life's problem... NOT life itself.

• No. They'd have to put the damn controler down and join us in reality!

• no video games aren't that fun anymore anyway the older ones are better

• I mean it's their life why not?

• Look at all these girls saying no lmao no reason why I can't get a girlfriend, that and I hate going outside all the time, I only go outside when it's time to work/do business, buy things for the house and what's important and go to school (College).

• You can find a girl with time. They are gamer girls out their and girls who like to chill in the house. Maybe you might run into one.

• hopefully man, hopefully :o

• yes :D