What the hell is he doing?

Recently met this guy at a party and he asked me out. We went out to a restaurant and talked for hours, got back to his car, made out, and he drove me home. I've never had a better date! The feeling he gave me was amazing and I thought he felt the same. He said he had a great time and that we should definitely hang out again. I texted him the next day and everything seemed fine, but he didn't text me the day after. I'm just wondering if he's trying to say he isn't interested. I just don't understand why he wouldn't contact me unless he's not interested. Any ideas?

I'm planning to ask him out this week if that changes anything.

What Guys Said 2

• Give him a call. This way your not debating whether he got your message or not. Keep it short. If good signals then ask to meet up. Have something in mind before hand. Hide your number the first time round so he doesn't know who it is. (If he questions why, say you forgot to undo it. Were pranking a friend or something). If no answer try later but un privated.

Good luck.

• he got another one maybe

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he was busy doing something else? Wait a day or 2 till he contacts you. If he doesn't, try initiating.