Are you in love with someone right now?

What about that person do you love? :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Not really. I love my best friend a lot because she's very sweet and she's always there for me but I love her in a platonic way

• Nope not in love with anyone at the moment.

• Me, before anybody else. It has to be me. Or I can never be sincere with them.

• Never have been.

• myself... reacquainted in a big way

• No, I'm not.

• Yes (filler)

• Somewhat yes

What Girls Said 9

• Very much, thank you for asking. Why? Because of the way he makes me feel. He makes me happy and he makes me feel good about being me. I love everything about him. I'm not going to go all mushy on you, but it's all the silly little things that make you realise. When you love the way a person laughs, or holds a pen, or sits on the sofa you know it's love.

• Yes, I'm in love with my boyfriend and the more time passes, the more I fall in love with him which is amazing.

• Yes, I'm in love with my boyfriend.
    He's the most caring, understanding person. We've known each other our whole lives because our parents are best friends and he's the piece that fits, the one that completes me. Everything about him I love, the way he smiles, the way he talks, even the way his nose fans out a little when he breathes.

• No I am not.

• No. I have a crush right now, but I'm not in love. I don't want to be, haha.

• Yes I am.

• No im not

• I have not fallen in love for 5 years

• Ew, no.

I have never been in love before.

:\