How are foreign guys? Do they usually rush into things like asking to be your gf? And does he just want to be my boyfriend for sex?

Talk every day to guy from Europe. He lives in the u. s right now due to him going to school here. We've been talking everyday for like a month. Hungout 3 times. When we hangout he offers to pay for dinner& etc. Bought my son gifts already and even bought me a gift. Very affectionate and treats me like a queen. But already on the 3rd date he asked me to be his girlfriend. I told him no, and that he's rushing things. He goes I don't understand why you don't want me? I asked him sex or him being my boyfriend and he said both. He usually is very touchy feeling and told me he wants to have sex with me. I told him I don't have sex without dating the person. He told me he inderstands and that he will wait for me. But I feel like the only reason he wants to be my boyfriend is so he can have sex with me.. He's a great guy and really nice. And is 3 years younger than me, he's 20. Pretty young. Is all foreign man like this?

What Guys Said 1

• In his mind "if I pull this off, I'm set for life!". Another victim of the media's physiological warfare. This type of guy sees you as an object of pleasure and will deny it. A lot of these victims don't see you as people, but as a pet that does his tricks for him for his gain and game.

Once you've made contact with this so called nice guy, he'll never go away like a turd that won't flush.

• So your saying he's basically trying to use me for sex and possibly for my American citizenship if he would happen to want to marry me?

• Yeah, for many marriage is just another way of saying their property. Don't get into marriage with someone you just got to know in under a year.

Nope don't be easy prey and give in to those that try to impress you... Because that's the worst kind of person to get a relationship with.

What Girls Said 0