Will I ever have sex?

Because no guys might not want have it with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Will I ever have sex?' Not with that attitude you won't >.> Be confident. You're a hot babe that needs to be pleasured and a guy is lucky to have you. Go with that in mind. (Not Bitchy) but yeah. Also, don't come off as desperate. Keep your poise and you'll be fine.

• " As you think so shall you become"
      " Whether you think you can or can't you are right"
      "What you focus on expands"
      " Where focus goes energy flows"
      Some quotes to think about.
      NotTheFBI is completely right !

What Guys Said 8

• sure you will

• The average girl can get sex easily. If you don't, it's because your standards are high. In that case, this futility is all your own doing.

Something needs to be very wrong about you physically to not have a taker.

• Its not what its cracked up to be. I've come to terms that I may not ever have sex again, and I'm cool with that. Its not because I can't... well I can't with any woman I want to with, and I want that connection that emotional connection with a woman and her to share the same connection first. Since my heart is broke and my life is in shambles because of how I handled hurt, and life... I don't see "sex" in my future for awhile... and maybe never. Having a close relationship with other human beings without sex and a relationship with God is good enough for me.

Keep your head up.

• well if you start asking for it, you will get it xD i guarantee it.

• You will

• Sooner or later you will.

• I'm sure you could walk around with a sign that says, "Have sex with me", and you'll find a guy or two or more that will.

• i don't know, depends how hard you try and where you go!

What Girls Said 5

• I pretty sure if you want to you can!

• Oh.

I don't quite understand what your question is. You're asking us whether or not you will ever have sex while listing a million reasons why you won't have sex and will never succumb to your urges.

:\

• Why do you think you won't have sex?

• You will find the perfect boy someday... Trust me, I asked the same question

• 0|1
    • How would you know?

• Do you not trust the magic conch?