Would you date someone who cheated on someone one time a long time ago?

If it was a one time incident with one person over a decade ago when they were young, and the relationship was already on its way out?

And has never happened again since.

Not justifying, just giving background!

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, if it only happened once a long time ago, I can understand how they would feel bad that they're still being blamed for it. But, they also need to understand that I would never date anyone with a cheating history regardless of how long ago it was.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Not a chance in hell. Cheating is rarely pre-meditated, it's usually a moment of weakness that results in cheating but regardless of their attempted justification, I wouldn't be able to be with someone who would always leave me with a bit of doubt in the back of my mind.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Sure I would <3 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Chances are I won't know about it, and why would I? It doesn't concern me. Whether or not she's changed will be apparent after a while of seeing her. She deserves to start on a clean slate, question is, how clean can she keep it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends, I would ask at what age did you cheated, why did you cheated, and what kind of person is this girl and her past boyfriend is. I would like to know the full story and maybe I would date her with a cheating history.

0|0
    0|0
  • no because if you cheat I think you're a worthless piece of shit so yea..

0|0
    0|0
  • NO I WOULD NOT. I have never cheated. I would always be concerned with her cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. I could never trust them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a cheater always a cheater, so nope.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Sure, I'd give them the benefit of a doubt however they'd have to show me that they're genuine and that has stayed in the past. I can't hold it against them because they didn't cheat on me

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't date him. If he has cheated in the past then that shows his potential. It's evidence of what he is capable of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if he fix his mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the type of person who can accept someones past as long as they do not play that roll in our present.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't date cheaters

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. once a cheater always a cheater.. in my opinion ofc

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • If u never mention it, and don't do it again, I'm sure u will have girls pilling over u (except the friends of that girl)
    Good luck!!!😃

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. i did it and i felt so bad... i broke up and i dont think ill do it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.. once cheater always cheater!!

0|0
    0|0
    • That's like saying if someone has F's and D's they will always make bad grades.

Or all fat people stay fat.

• @Dog19 mpst of them are.. it's reality..