What annoys guys about girls in relationships?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Overreacting and then not communicating. Fuck all that!

1|0
    0|0
    • How do I get the balance right?

• Show All
    • Thanks,

• NP. Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 3

• It's really annoying that most girls are always on the lookout for 'better' guys while in relationships, and we guys have to be constantly on our toes to keep her interested, so that we don't get dumped for another guy.

2|3
    0|0
    • Honestly shocked. It's a cruel world. How do you know? What traits do they show when climbing?

• Well... I don't know. My first ex cheated on me a with a 60 year old asshole, because he had a lot more money than me. It's not only about me, though. Since girls have so many options, and most of them keep getting approached often, there is immense pressure on us men to keep them interested. One wrong move, one small mistake, and we get dumped for a 'better' guy.

• I wish I were cold hearted.. My boyfriend thought that I started dating him because he's an engineer. Boy, lol what person do you think I am? Start off poor together and become rich together.. Agh anyways, those are some girls, not most. Don't let your past experiences make your future with other women bitter. Be open in receiving and giving love!

• I love texting, i love talking IRL. but i hate talking on the phone. I don't know why, i just don't like it lol

3|0
    0|0
  • Taking forever to reply to texts!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I am not a guy I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones who have adhd and autism. :D

*points at self for having it*

0|0
    0|0
  • Saying they want one thing, and then constantly chasing after the other.

0|0
    0|0