Why is it hard to keep a man from being bored?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not hard. If he's getting bored with the relationship and has a wandering eye, it's not your problem. It's his and like apple said, it makes you wonder if he was into the relationship in the first place.

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's the opposite. It's much tougher to keep a woman from being bored, especially since women have so many options. They get approached so often, so if we can't keep her interested, we get dumped for the man she apparently finds more interesting! :P

• Some men are more difficult than others, but I don't think that it's hard to keep us from being bored, you have to know him well.

• Eh, there's nothing you can do to prevent someone from getting "bored". There's way more to relationships than sex, hugs, kisses... etc and many people within your age group don't realize that yet. So eventually many of them start looking for something new even if it's worse. Things get kind of static in a while and I believe so long the partners involved constantly care for each others, there should be no room for "boredom".

• Because and ordinary man can find other options whenever he feels like it. Go for men who can't get many options.

• I don't know it just happens. Women is harder to get, but it's harder to keep men because we get bored quick

• yes we do get bored easy but sometimes man make us feel like we are boring... i have a lot of guy friends and they say they get bored more or the girl does not look like how they were from the start

• There's something else he'd rather be doing but for some reason he isn't doing it.

• what do u mean?

• like if he's spending time with you but is always bored that's because you both are always doing what you want to be doing, and he doesn't feel secure enough to tell you 'I'm doing such and such and you can come if you want but I don't want to put up with any grief over it'

• okay i understand now

What Girls Said 1