Who has a harder time: a single woman trying to find a husband or a single man trying to find a long-term friend with benefits?

Long-term (for the purposes of this question) means more than a few months. Anyone can have a one-night stand. It's rare to find a girl who is comfortable keeping things casual over the course of, say, years.

• A single woman trying to find a husband
  • A man trying to find a long-term friend with benefits
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not hard to find a husband in my opinion. Guys I've been involved with get attached quick in my experience. They talk about the future marage/kids. They would have married me if I asked. So no it's not hard to find a husband it's hard to find a good lasting husband. I do have a husband now. =D
    There is even a poll (not on this site) but from multiple dating sites/Facebook and a few other popular places that shown that ONLY 10% of men don't want to marry, out of hundreds thousands of guys.
    It's definitely harder for friends with benefits I have a lot of guy friends and none of them would rather friends with Benefits. Sure some definitely don't mind it but they think it's messy especially if it goes on for too long. They also would rather a good relationship they won't find that being friends with benefits with someone. I probably have 2 maybe 3 guy friends that like to not be tied down so they can have "fun" but even then I've seen them in relationships for pretty long periods of time. But unless you're a VERY sexy man it would probably be hard to get friends with benefits to start with, now if it's for a long while then I doubt she or he won't fall for the other, hence messy. Having sex once or a few times is different than friends with benefits. People seem to think friends with benefits is just sex it's not. friends with benefits is having sex with your friend. Someone you already enjoy the company of. Someone you care about. With benefits. You are attracted to them and have sex. Big possibility of falling for them. What people think is friends with benefits is actually a fuck buddy. Someone you have sex with and they leave y'all don't hangout and just chill like friends do they're on call for sex that's pretty much it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I will vote A. I think serious woman looking for a real relationship will have a harder time. Why? Because of the answer B. A lot of man are only interested in one night stand or being friends with benefits.

• But this would make it harder for both, yo?
      Harder for A because lack of supply, harder for B because much competition?

• @lacorine197 I disagree with that. It all begun with you being offended by an opinion. That in my opinion is the most childish thing to do. Ask people to not post what you don't want to see.

• you're right, I apologize. Have a great day.

What Girls Said 3

• There's a name for a long-term friend with benefits, ya know. "Girlfriend."

• For sure the Guy

• Definitely A

What Guys Said 5

• A single woman trying to find a husband, she will have a hard time

• I say with all the backlash against marriage, I say a woman finding a husband will be more difficult.

• Men trying to find a trustworthy woman

• Since women are only happy with marrying 6'5 10/10 rich athletes with 8 inch cocks I'd say women have it harder.

If a woman has realistic standards it's a walk in the park though

• I think it's 50 50