Do white guys like Latinas?

Every white guy I have a crush on never seems to notice me... it seems like they only like white and sometimes Asian girls. I mostly get attention from. other Hispanic guys and black guys

Most Helpful Guy

• All races tend to prefer to date within their own race. Well. Except for black guys, according to some okcupid statistics--they like Hispanic/Latinas most. That pretty much entirely explains your situation perfectly, actually. It's a natural thing. Desiring the familiar. Same with culture. Some Latinas can be intimidating, as well.

It's not really about race--insofar as familiarity is about race and culture--in the end. It's more about overall attractiveness.

In any case, most white guys like to date white girls, naturally. Most Hispanic guys like to date Hispanic chicks. Most Asian chicks like to date Asian guys. It's just a natural thing. Doesn't mean people won't or don't date outside of their race--it happens a lot.

But, if you see a guy you like, don't just sit there and wait for him to come to you. Start a conversation with him. Maybe even ask him out. You live in the U. S. It's 2016. There's no rule saying women can't ask men out, anymore. It's nerve wracking, yes, but it just depends on how much you want a guy. You might get rejected, but you can also learn from that.

If you don't show any interest, how are they supposed to know it's okay to pursue you? Females often think they're being obvious with their flirting, but they're really not a lot of the time. They just act slightly nicer than they would if they were talking to a friend. So, be more obvious.

• Wrong!

Don't speak for other people...

• Great!

Maybe people on those sites are stupid...

Look at the world

• @RandomPerson1324 Feel free to do a world-wide poll. Until then

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's stupid for me because it's so normal to happens in Brazil but we consider themselves the same kind of people so it's nothing of special or exotic here. We do not even use this word "latino" or "latina" on Brazil but we also don't use the word white, we learned to be a little bit more racist because of the American internet and media to create some bad influence in the politics, stupid media and some people from our country. Brazil never had the same level of division than America.

We have the people who we consider whites who are whites and latinos

We have the darker mixed people who mix with the white and latino and mixed people and are the ones who go for blacks too but depend of the family.

We have the blacks who mix mostly only with the darker mixed people with few exceptions who are mostly rich black celebrities in the media or some sport.

We have a rare group of Asians who only date themselves with their families or Asian girls that like and only dates the white guys.

I'm trying to show everything in a racist American level but we don't think in race in the same way than Americans, but the average mixing in Brazil is never directly between whites and blacks, is mostly between white and mixed race and black and darker mixed race because of their natural preference. I'm poor and I know this, rich people are dumb and don't know the reality when they want to create something in the media.

What Guys Said 19

• I AM IN LOVE WITH LATINAS
    lol
    yes, im dating a Mexicana too atm

• Who really doesn't like Hispanic chicks?

• I had Latina girlfriend for 8 years. I rank Latinas at the top of my list.

• My girlfriend is Latina. But no, I don't like her😂

• So, my biggest turn on when it comes to race, would be Asian. However! I feel like me and Asian girls don't really sync up how we should.
    Latinas and white girls are both on the same level of preference right after Asians,
    but what makes the difference between these two is whether they have the features that I'm looking for. Such as thin legs and some bust.
    But for example I love the latin black and abundant hair, it's a major plus !

Also, I'm Romanian and hate dating Romanian girls, so I might be a little weird.

• Hell yes this one loves them its my first choice

• I like them and I am white

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Beauty cannot be judged objectively, for what one person finds beautiful or admirable may not appeal to another. One's ethnicity isn't necessarily a factor.

• Sure.

• Hotties can come in all colors. I've definitely seen some evidence for the Latina team 😋

• i dont think its every a race thing, actually rarely.

i think good looking people are good looking and this is what people like

• Oh yeah gotta love the Latina ladies

• sure, i like latina chicks so long as they are pretty, take care of themselves, and are interesting. =) im super white and nerdy. =) (if they got the mustache going im running for the hills though)

• uh yep

• Some do, some don't. I'm not a huge fan of them but some are pretty.

• I think they do...

I used to like them best, now I don't really care about race for the most part...

• sure, many like latinas. I personally don't really have a preference

• Most white guys i know like latina girls, a lot.

• Isn't that then racist, on your part?

• I'm racist for liking white guys along with other races of men and wanting to know if white men are interested in Latinas?

• You never said if you like other races, your question was about whites

• Oh im sorry , I didn't mean to seem like that. I'm open to all races but my question was more aimed towards white guys :)

What Girls Said 3

• Oh please. I doubt it's solely because of your race. I'm sure there's plenty of white guys who love Latinas.

• Yes of course. Why wouldn't they?

• some of them do, others dont