What is the most exotic race you dated?

I've dated mostly Mexicans, one white guy, and El Salvadoran guy. For me he was really exotic looking. Very dark skin, curly frizzy hair, his Spanish was different from what I hear. I'm Mexican-American. He almost looked black. To me he was really different. Although El Salvador and Mexico is the same thing, being latin. But it's different cultures. He had different custom and beliefs than Mexicans.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated a Kenyan and Sudanese :)

• Thank you, young lady for your kind and charming gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure what would quantify someone as being 'most exotic' for a white girl?
    hah but my ex was Fijian, current boyfriend is Chinese. My current one wasn't born here and the family functions of his that I go to are not very white-washed or Americanized at all. Any adjustments in cuisine and all are made because they know I'll be there. :P

What Guys Said 10

• Not sure how you would define exotic. I would probably have to go with the Peruvian girl or the Chinese/ Costa Rican mix.

• Cuban girls

• Different is not the same as good to me, So I'm not dating someone I don't find attractive just because they are 'different'. :|
    To answer your question, Only white and Latina. :P

• i haven't seen many black looking salvis. although i've seen plenty of domnicans which fit that description.

most exotic for me would have to be a black girl from england.

• Black and half japanese. Fuckin cray cray the lot of them.

• I've only dated white girls.

• kind of a chinese/indian cross, one parent from either country

• Exotic... White. I didn't know any white people until grade 11. Kinda rare so yeah... exotic

• Americans that's why we win so many gold metals.

• I've dated a Kenyan girl

What Girls Said 3

• In never had a boyfriend, but the mist "exotic " guy to ask me out was a Russian Ashkenazi Jew blonde and blue eyed (non practicing) in college last year, which is interesting since I'm a Muslim Arab.

• Umm would Puerto Rican count? lol. I've been with black guys, latina and white guys. Nothing more exotic though.

• Scandinavian is the most "exotic" I've dated lol