Would you rather DATE a girl that was as dumb as rock but really hot, or a chubby average looking girl that was interesting and smart?

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither. I can't stand fat and I can't mess with some vapid tart. I'll stay single and be friends with the chubby, interesting girl.

What Guys Said 35

• My decisions are always game theoretic, so I carefully consider the implications on her end.

I'd go for the hot girl that's dumb as a rock. Simply put, being in a highly leveraged position in a relationship is very important as a man, since women systematically choose partners with higher credentials for this very reason (based on income, intellect, physical traits, etc).

Plenty of hot women date trolls, so I can't be in too bad of shape.

• "dumb as rock but really hot" cuz I'm shallow as fuck

• I couldn't date either girl. I'm not attracted to dumb or fat girls and I wouldn't date someone I'm not even a little bit attracted to

• Interesting and smart. I can only stomach a dumbass for a short period of time.

• Neither. I'd fuck the dumb one, and I'll befriend the chubby one.

• To be honest give me the hot but dumb chick.. Cause I am looking for sex right now..
    But yes when it comes to dating I would go for interesting and smart girl, but I will work out with her and turn her into sexy one..
    But it will be more easy to put up with the hot dumb..

• A dumb hot girl

• I could do a one night stand with a dumb girl, but date her? - Never. What do you talk about? Me - "Hi, what do you think about this weather? Global warming, huh?" Girl - "Globe warm?" Me- ""you know, anthropologically caused weather change." Her - "Well, it's hot. Do you like my nails?" Me - "Your nails have contributed to Global Warming. Fuck off and die." Her - "You want to fuck?" Me - "sure, but don't talk. OK?" Her - ",,,"

• Hot chick

• Chubby fun girl !

• Hypothetically speaking, the second one. I can be super shallow when it comes to intelligence.

• Dumb people turn me off real quick sadly. ..

• Why is it sad?

• Imagine how stupid an average person is, then realize.. Half of then are stupider than that.
      Sad coz less options

• do you mean.. date-date? or someone to take out tonight and try to get some?
    cause dumb girls are easier to get them to do all kinds of dirty things on a first date.

but like go out -longer term and do stuff? chubby girl - you can always work that excess weight off with other kinds of exercises ;-)

• chubby smart girl, i couldnt get along with a hot girl who wasn't interesting and just dumb and boring

• That is a tough one. Chubby usually means doea not exercise and I do that so much it is important for the relationship that we share that interest. But dsmart is always better otherwise

• so what is your choice? You have to make a choice or you will turn into a lonely pig that has no friends :O

• Well since my last girlfriend was hot and fit and told me I was too smart when she broke up with me... I guess I would try the very slightly chubby, smart gal just to mix it up

• The latter. Interesting and smart any day

• The chubby one... because Dating is for Relationship and you need understanding people for that who have personalities...
    People who aspire for short term relationships go for looks...

• Definitely the chubby one. Emotional and mental attraction are much more important than physical attraction, and I don't know, some chubby girls are pretty cute!

• As dumb as rock but really hot

• haha. Why her? and why not other girl?

• what if just big thighs and little chubby?

• Show me pics and nah still sounds averagish

• Dumb girl

• the smart girl

• Average smart and interesting woman

• I would date the chubby girl that was interesting and smart.

• I already love chubby girls so chubby + smart + interesting = jackpot for me.

• I'm glad there are loser guys like you in the world! woo hoo !

• LMAO because I like chubby girls, I'm a loser? Get out of here..

• No I think guys that love chubby girls are awesome! Someone has to do the dirty work!

• I'll take the ugly one.

• The chubby girl in that case. The dumb one would irritate me too much.

• So it not matter so much she hot?

• Nope, average is fine with me in any case. But being intelligent, not that's a hot quality to me.

Any girl I can kick back with and discuss space and existence with I'm gonna like a lot.

• can the girl DUMB AS ROCK learn new things?

i'd def tutor her.

• Dumb hot girl

• Fuck them both to tears then leave, #LikeAnAlpha.

• If the hoty doesn't cheat it's k. But for me being smart is nothing rather like funny people

• she is too dumb to be funny haha

• My own jokes are dumb as fuck, like I already got a lot of people to stop talking to me cause of dat. A good sign

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 6

• :o!! Rocks are not dumb!!! Rocks are awesome!!

A rock has may purposes, many meanings. It can be an obstacle or it can be a building block. It can be disruptive to your purpose or it can be the center and the means to you achieving your purpose.

Rocks can make any home look from dull to impressive!
    iss.zillowstatic.com/.../...fg0000000000-FCuZQ.jpg

The purpose of a rock is not defined by its existence.
    The purpose of a rock is determined by the person looking at it and the needs surrounding it.

From this http://www.geologyclass.org/Igneou30.jpg

you can transform your boring floor into this!
    www.htc-floorsystems.com/.../granite_floor.jpg

So go take a second look at the rocks in your life and see if that thing you saw as a barrier to your goal might be used instead to achieve your goal.

Rocks have the power to make anything look beautiful!

I suppose you're not the chubby smart one eh?

Don't discount something because at first it seems out of place.

Rocks<3!

And as for your question, I suppose the wise person would mostly go for the one they have most chemistry with and the one that attracts him MOST over all... Because in the end, you can always teach a person, making them wiser, and you can always educate a person on how to eat healthy and lead a healthy lifestyle. There should be no obstacles when you truly like someone.

• Why has gag repeatedly posted my last paragraph 3 times in a weird as freakin'way ! xD what the heck gag? >;[!! lol so weird!!

• There is no need for an object to have any ability of any kind for it to meet the definition of dumb. And as I pointed out, rocks meet it in two ways. therefore they are dumb.

• @Red_Arrow you're dumb.

• I would date myself!

• When a guy is young he will date that got dumb girl, only to realize she's really boring and is really into herself. So when he gets older, he uses his brain and finds the woman who he sees a future with, which is the girl who's your typical girl next door. She's smart, witty and although not as attractive but her personality makes up for it.

• Chubby average looking girl that was interesting and smart. Mainly because that describes me (also because I'm awesome)

• Any guy who says the chubby average looking girl who is interesting and smart is lying

• Oh they would definitely date the hot dumb girl.