He makes me paranoid?

So I met this guy, he's one of a kind and is always nice to me but... We met online and i've only seen two pictures of him and one of them was really blurry. I've sent him like 15 of me and he just wants more. I can't help but i'm afraid he might be fake. I've draged his photo to google search and found his twitter, but he has no facebook, no instagram, no tumblr, nothing. What should I do? Maybe he's just self conscious? Help! He's 19, I'm 17

What Guys Said 2

• Skype or facetime.

thee end.

• dont worry about it give me id of that boy

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not on Facebook I shut mine down last year. Just becuase you can't find someone via Google that doesn't mean they are fake.

My profile pics are 100% me but you won't find them on Google. You'll find them in my mobile and hard copies in in home.

I guess if you have sent 15 pics, then he should at least send you some more of himself. It's not paranoia. You have a right to be concerned about your own safety. I would ask him why and ask him for more pics. It's naive to trust someone if you have a gut feeling. Never go against your intuition. It's a 6th sense