When was your first kiss?

I'm not saying that I think that its bad that I yet didn't have mine because i'm only 14 but I would like to have it and I would like to know:
When was your first kiss? How was it? How did it go? Did you enjoy it?
Thanks for posting!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I was 16. Or 17. I don't quite remember.

I'm very analytical so I probably didn't experience it the way others experienced theirs (or maybe I did, who knows!)

It was on August 23rd. I remember that much haha

We were visiting his family's cottage. We were in one of the bedrooms watching my siblings play on the floor.

We were sitting on one of the beds talking and he kept leaning closer and I kept talking faster and faster because I was getting nervous and then he kissed me. And I kept talking through it because I'm cool like that.

We had an "official" first kiss later that day that went better. Except I kept my eyes open and was thinking, "Is this right? Am I doing okay? Is this how this works?"

It was with my current boyfriend... a few years before we started dating haha

• I was 15, it was with my first boyfriend who I had liked since 8th grade. A bit awkward, but we dated 8 months before either of us had the courage to bring it up and when he did he texted me "I'm going to kiss you at school" and I was like "I bet you won't!" And we went back and forth then the next day he got too scared and didn't. After a few days of this he finally gave me a peck.

• If you give me a time machine i'll be able to tell you 😂, I haven't had mine either though. Its happened before a guy came in for one, but.. I wasn't ready. Like damn i'm not ready for anything sexual or romantic. T^T

• Mine was when I was 18. It was very awkward.

What Guys Said 1

• I was 19, she was 15, I knew her for one week and we were waiting for the bus. We were ust the two of us on the bustop's banch, chating. At a moment, we stopped, got closer and it just happened.