Girls, If your boyfriend asked for you to be rough/hit his balls, would you do it?

I've started a new relationship with a girl and things are awesome. We're super compatible, have great, intimate times together and I don't want to ruin anything.

I do however have a kind of weird desire where I want to be hit in between the legs by her. For some reason the idea of being vulnerable and all of that is a big draw for me.

My question is, would you hit a guy in the groin whom you were dating if he wanted it? And if so, what would be a good, respectful for the guy to bring it up so you aren't weirded out?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't necessarily find it weird, but it's not something that I'm really comfortable with doing. I don't really like hurting him and that could be really dangerous so it's a bad idea.

I'm not sure of the best way to do it but I'd be pleased with my guy for bringing something up sensibly and asking whether we could do it, explaining why he wanted to and how he'd make it safe, and making sure he pointed out that he wouldn't be mad or push me to do it if I wasn't comfortable.

That'd be really mature about the situation and it'd make me feel really happy with him.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't personally like for my boyfriends to be the submissive ones, as I have more of a submissive personality. So if my guy asked me to, I would definitely try it for him, but if we hadn't been dating for a long while, I would maybe consider not staying with him. I feel that I would be less attracted to him after seeing him being submissive during sex. Im not saying that the girl you're dating will feel this way though! I know that many, many girls enjoy switching between being submissive and dominant and many enjoy being dominant in general. I would try to feel out how she is as far as dominance goes. But if you think she really likes you then it shouldn't be a problem. And if it is a problem, then that's good because you can move on and find somebody who is a better match and will happily fulfill your desires. :)

• I would rather not.