When you're in a relationship, do you tend to avoid other people you find attractive?

This is probably one of the trickiest situations to be in, as it's inetivable that we're going to be at least physically attracted to other people, even if we're happy in the relationship we're in already. If you already have a SO, do you purposely avoid other people that you might otherwise pursue if you were single, just to avoid giving off the wrong idea? Or do you tend to friendzone them and treat them platonically? Or, do you just act as you would with them normally (without hiding the attraction) but just not act on it? What's the best thing to do whilst still being honest in the relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not going to avoid people because they're attractive. I'm not just an animal, I have a mind to use. I just maintain my self-control because I have never and would never cheat. I can't help getting aroused when I see an attractive girl but, no matter where I get my appetite, I would always go to my SO for food.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Yo do not avoid other people, you respect the relationship you are in. This means you know the limit you can go.

• No need to avoid them cause there is nothing any other girl can do to get me. I come at like I would everyone else

• Its easier said than done. If your will power is not strong, and your not disciplined, then you will eventually give in.

For example, driving the speed limit. Do people drive the speed limit? Not if they can get away with it.

• Avoid? Nope. But I'm going to stay loyal though

• i just act normally

• No, You get some and practice what they call self-control.

• No because I have self control and I trust myself

• Yeah that has happened to me before, I ignored the girl while I really liked her because I was with someone else

• I can control my urges, it's no big problem. I don't avoid them lol

• No, i don't avoid the contact with other attractive people.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't

• I've never been in one, but no, I wouldn't avoid them.

• Depends who ur boyfriend is. I'm the kind of girl that doesn't care, I would go and flirt with every boy I find attractive. To be safe I would suggest asking your boyfriend first.

• Yes. I avoided the only guy I found irresistible like the plague. He probably thought I was so weird lol.
    If they are just physically attractive, I can be friendly to them and not overthink it.

• He probably thought you hated him, that's the first thing i would believe, far from what you are thinking I'm thinking in your mind

• I don't purposely look to see if someone is attractive or not.