Guys, Muslim guys: would you marry a woman who lost her hymen?

I know this might seem a silly question, but I want to know if there are guys who are OK with it if the woman is well educated and respectful.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0391/93/1428433220648.jpg

I'm joking. It totally depends where you live, I guess. Western Muslims are probably a lot less concerned than Muslims in stricter countries. I'm not a Muslim myself but I notice a lot more 'haram' is socially acceptable to Muslims in America than, say, Muslims in the UAE.

I'm not sure what the Qu'ran says about it - if it's scripture then a lot of Muslim men may not look past it. If it is not in the Qu'ran I'd imagine it would be a lot more accepted.

• Quran says no one- neither men or women- should have sex beyond marriage.

What Guys Said 6

• sure why not, granted she is awesome.

• Only in 2 cases:

1. If she was raped
    2. If I, for some reason, lost my virginty before marriage. (God forbid).

Why are you asking though?

• They'd probably also want you to have had Female Genital Mutilation done.

• That mutilation is ONLY done in Sudan and parts of Egypt, and it has nothing to do with Islam. It's an old Pharaonic thing. Islam is against forced marriage, let alone this thing.

• Define Muslim. I'm born Muslim from 2 Muslim parents but, I'm currently an Atheist. And yes, a girl's hymen is not that important to me. I'm not a virgin either, I would be a hypocrite if I only wanted a virgin.

• It's all about hypocricy: guys can do whatever and get unnoticed. Women can lose it not necessarily through sex- and the 'pure' guy is rolling his eyes.

• Yeah, I agree with you. I believe that only a virgin should have virginity as a preference, but people do what they do, it's not my business.

• why does it have too be muslim guys

• Only my wife must have hymen inshalla