Is asking girlfriend to lend you money a warning signal?

In a relationship of ess than 4 months, if a guy who warns much less money and suddenly says he is broke asks his girlfriend to lend him money, is it a bad sign that he is a gold- digger?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I have ever asked my girlfriend for money, I think you have a right to be a little concerned.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that's always the case. You might encounter some people like that, but not all just want a sugar momma.

I did date one guy (out of seven) that used me for my money/my family's money. I gave him a large sum of money to help him out with an issue, then he disappeared. The rest of the guy's I dated never treated me like that.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, I'd be suspicious. It's a warning sign of an unemployed loser who wants you to support him.

• He's asking for your help. You are entitled to know what for, though.
    3+ months isn't that short of a time, if he really were a gold digger, you would think it would have happened sooner.

• No it means he's fucking broke and wants to ask you before going to his parents. coincided bitch.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not a bad sign necessarily, lending just means he will pay you back, make sure you get a date around when he will be returning it.