You have only started dating, your date says I joined a social site today Girlsaskguys , are you in trouble?

Just a random thought I had

• Oh Crap
  • I have nothing to hide
  • I have no pic or go anon but I will tell them
  • I have no pic or go anon and I am staying quiet
  • See Results

Most Helpful Girl

• Well It would probably be pretty awkward because he would most likely find multiple questions about him :/

• Yes, exactly!
      But I don't think many people would mind. If my girlfriend would have asked multiple questions about me, I would rather find it cute than awkward

• Thank you for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• "Whats that baby? G@G? No I have never heard of that website hahah but you have fun!"
    *quietly logs in to delete profile picture and go anon on all questions*

What Girls Said 16

• I read a lot of opinions on her to my partner and we have conversations about it. We've had some lively conversations about some of the topics :P He'll also help give me another perspective if I'm wrong about something I'm saying (95% of the time he agrees with me, though! haha)

And if someone is like "how do I look?" I'll show him and he'll give me an answer that I pass of as my own :P

So, if he had an account then we could have witty banter on opinion and he could follow me to every post ;D But he doesn't want to :( (I've asked)

• I really butchered my spelling in this post. I should proof read, but honestly I'm too tired today and my fingers feel numb... oh well :P

• I wouldn't want a new partner to see really but my current partner is fine to see. We have been together a long time.

• nah I'm cool with it. id let him know that i have an account too if it progressed further.

• I am crazy and so what! Nobody like normal! I know I don't! hahah Keep things a mystery!

• I don't think so. Granted I go anon sometimes, but even then I am not posting anything too embarrassing.

• shit hit the fan Jk
    depends on if you are a serious user or a troll if you are a troll I guess you could explain it away that you are only doing it fort fun but if you ask kinky stuff it would be harder to explain your date might think you are some kind of sex perv but if it matches your kinks hey you struck gold.

• Lol, I am pretty unmistakable in real life.

• I mean, most people who know me reasonably well would even recognize a paragraph or two of my writing as mine.

• Oh, you, with yr always-separating-sentences-with-dashes? Totally. (:

• Wonder what that would sound like LoL

• The guy I'm with knows about it.

However, a fairly new relationship I'd feel a little uneasy about it.
    However, I have nothing to hide.
    I have these same strong opinions in real life.
    I also feel as if I am very insightful and give great advice.

• I am talking to someone who says he will meet me someday and he knows what I think here. I am exactly the same in real life.

• You are safe as houses because you come across so well on GaG and I really do believe you are exactly the same in real life. You are very much yourself on here coming across as a very impressive, strong attractive young lady and people appreciate that about you.

• Forever Alone, although I asked my Dad to come down and visit me in college that weekend so we're going to the Mall so he can spoil me, lol

• My guy knows about it

I told him :P

• Not in trouble. There is nothing on here I wouldn't say in real life.

• I will not be in trouble and I will definitely not be dating soon xD

• No, you come across very well on GaG and you are also right sometimes taking a step back from dating is a wise move. It is something you should only do (excuse the pun) when your heart is in it. For whatever reason you are taking an hiatus, it just means you will enjoy it more when you return feeling fresh.

• I would be fine, because I do not post my dating issues on here

• I would be embarassed most of my questions are about my boyfriend :p

• I might just delete my account if that happened

What Guys Said 20

• I am pretty open about my beliefs in my daily life, so if she doesn't like me on here, she really won't like me in person anyway. The only thing I am more open about online is being an atheist because so many Christians don't understand the difference between an atheist and an anti-theist. That could cause problems if she is one of those people that assume a lack of faith, means I just want to sin, or that I hate God.

• Hahaha!!! I hate missing the really fun questions.
    I'd be like umm I promise I'm not a douchebag asshole like I joke around in there, not really like that I promise bahaha!

• pretty irrelevant to Bert Macklin FBI lol. unless she starts catching up on my personality

• I would lkke to think that I don't have a bad reputation on this site so I don't have much to worry about. Besides she wouldn't find me anyway, not like I'm all that popular here.

• You would be surprised how well you are known - I see a lot of your stuff on the site

• Let's just say that her seeing my GaG profile gives her a way to get to know me really well!

I consider that a good thing. :-D

• I don't want anyone to know that I am on here that I know in real life, lol. Just a weird thing. If I'm ever on it in public, I make sure no one can see my screen lol. But if I had a girlfriend and she said that, I'd probably be like what's that? Even tho I'd have nothing to hide.

• Ehh I don't care lol I could just as easily change my profile picture to something that is not me then boom never have to deal with her on here and I can keep tabs on her if I had to, intelligence gathering, win, win.

• All the better? It says a lot about a person and their intentions.

• If my SO ever joined gag I'd be cool with it; I really have nothing to hide and when it comes to dating, I feel the same way

• eh I don't know... I don't think I have much to hide but it would definitely make me uncomfortable... especially since I posted a lot on girls bodies and I'm flirty here which she might take the wrong way lol

• "I've had a life before you. Deal with it."

• How are you labeled a "Master" if you can't answer that question for yourself?

• My answer - I would be okay - I am same here as in real life

• I'd be fine with it.

• Uh oh.. @archiz hide bitch.

• Nothing I say on here will lead one to discover my real identity. I'm not worried.

• No, I don't think I am. My lady knows I have an account on here haha.

• I'm not, I'd actually tell her that I've got an account too and send her the link of my profile.

• Well my profile is private so it's fine

• So far I have nothing to hide :D
    And if I ask something on my relationship I'll do it anonymously... you never know indeed!

• I wish she would join GAG! She would see how good she's had it! Hahahaha!