If a girl is playing games do you call her out or just walk away?

Pretty self explanatory question! What's the best way to cut the games, do you call them out right then and there or do you just cut the attention till they realize you're not doing their games and when they come back you let them know you're not interested in games?

Most Helpful Girl

• Both works but it depends on you and what type of guy you are. If you are straight forward then cut the crap and tell her straight up that you like her but you're not into the games she is playing. If you feel like it would be better to cut the attention in fear of creating any drama then do so. I hope you are certain that she is playing games though.

• Ya I am almost certain she is, I just felt like getting into an argument isn't worth the drama and the girl can always just deny it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just let her play and leave when you're ready. Girls who play games always overestimate how good they are at it. Mostly because most guys who understand that games are being played just don't bother with playing and the guys who do play end up losing. So on to the tips:
    1. Make sure she's actually playing games. Game playing and general anxiety are usually intertwined. She may even be playing game because of her anxiety. She may not even know that's what she's doing.
    2. Don't waste anyone's time. If you like her then play. Eventually she'll get tired. But if you're not really that into her then just leave. She's gonna know your only kinda into her and the games won't ever stop.
    3. Don't lose. How do you lose? By changing who you are as a human being. If you call her out on it it's the equivalent of her breaking your spine. It's almost like the classic douchebag game of "you mad bro?". If you just let her get away with everything you just show you don't have a spine at all. It's the balance between recognizing what's a game and handling it without compromising yourself.
    4. Lastly you've got to win. A lot of people get this part wrong because they think winning is about having the upper hand or being the person that's wanted instead of the person doing the wanting. Or being the smartest. Or worse it just becomes a game of who's gonna hurt who first. To win the game you've got to understand your "opponent" and yourself. Your opponent isn't the girl it's all her negative ideals as well as yours. The goal is to get her on your side against those ideals. How you go about doing that is on you. I tend to go about voicing things that bother me in a form of a question. Not for the purpose of changing her but just to understand why she's doing what she's doing. I like to think about it as a litmus test. If her games are too stressful for you then you shouldn't be together because it probably won't get easier for a while.

• Thank you for that, that's good advice. So I ignored her after she flaked on an event she invited me to - this was the second time I try to arrange something with her and she wasn't respectful of my time - the first time she didn't text me back till the night of the event to see if I want to do something even though she blanked my text for several days about confirming it.

So I ignored her completely. Now she's attempting to get my attention via social media through this:

If like stuff about an artist, she'll like the artist.
      If I like stuff about museums she'll like museums/check herself into museums/post pictures from museums.
      If I like stuff about animals, she'll like stuff about animals.
      She's suddenly liking my posts on mutual friend's walls but not anyone else's (posts that have nothing to do with her)
      She's liking the place we met.
      Her friends are being nicer than before..

• Jeez that's annoying. Don't bring up the Facebook liking. She'll only deny it. Had a girl (I'd never talked to before) pretty much stalk me for nearly a year who still denied it. Girls don't like making it obvious that she's working so hard to get your attention. I had an ex who I tied to get back together with. She to completely bailed on several of my date attempts for various reasons. One time she did me exactly like this girl did to you. She got my text and didn't respond till the day of. And even when I did get her out on dates she'd take hours to show up. It used to drive me insane. I'm thinking theirs some book or something advising girls to do this weird text timing thing. The trick is to stop texting. I started using phone calls as my main communication. And she started to respond more, also with phone calls. I would ask her out in person or over the phone so there's was no denying and she often sounded really excited.

• Found out later she was 100% convinced I was a player just trying to get some easy sex and was making it purposefully hard both so she could plan her own stuff and to gauge how serious I was. Despite the fact that I dated her for two months and was her close friend for over a year. The waiting was her way of figuring out whether or not I was sending out mass texts just to find a date. A lot of girls have this fantasy of seducing a guy and don't realize they've already won. I'm starting to believe there's some book or you tuber giving out this bad advice. Just keep your cool. Message her on Facebook. Mention one or two of the things she liked. Make it seem like you're falling into her traps. Then later on if you finally make it out on a date (which will probably happen this time) playfully joke around about it. She'll deny it. Then you can do what I do and give a little side rant about dating and how you wished people in general would go for what they want and risk the embarrassment

What Girls Said 1

• Do you also like to guess why the girl is mad at you instead of being told the reason?
    If you don't, call her out.

What Guys Said 10

• If you want a girl to be direct and sincere with you, it is unlikely that you will get that by responding with a passive-aggressive ploy. Just say, "I really, really value women who don't play games so can you please show me that I've made a good choice with you?"

• Speaking about men in general, most men will just walk away, most men absolutely dislike women who play all sort of games, playing hard to get and so on, hence most men will not be interested in wasting their time with such a woman who plays games and is hard to get.

Instead, they will prefer to go for a woman who will be straightforward and more like an open book.

That's my view

• Well I walked away and now she's copying me and trying to passively get my attention and I am wondering how to deal it best to get a result?

• Yes, usually that's the reaction of a woman who plays hard to get, now that she knows you are walking away so she in now copying you and wants to get your attention.

I would suggest stick to your decision, just ignore her, don't pay any attention to her. she will try a few days and then eventually she'll stop.

That's what I can say.

• Hm, I'll teasingly call her out if I like her, if she persists, I'll forget her name and move right along :)

• Probably the latter. Either works. I think it's best to not engage in any sort of argument about it, just say it and go.

• While either works, which one do you think is more effective? I mean part of the reason I ask is because of a situation I am dealing with now, but also because in the past I called a girl out saying she was playing games / being manipulative and she denied it (obviously) and it really didn't progress anywhere well from there aside from her being a complete b*tch to me.

• And I guess, given the fact she's trying to passively get my attention, then I assume my choice was the correct choice?

• The whole point of walking away is that you aren't bothering with them. That isn't so you are only pretending to not bother with them but actually watching for their reaction; you actually AREN'T, like, for reals, bothering with them.

Carry on with your life. If she talks to you, respond and be polite but that's all. If she actually confronts you and demands to know what you're doing, you can be honest (and polite) as I described above, or you can just say your life is really busy right now and blow her off. Again, this is up to you, but keep in mind: your life should be too busy to have any time to waste on people playing stupid games with you, so it's the truth.

• Walk away. Because you can never exactly tell if she is playing games or seriously not interested, so better choice is , grab all your feelings and get the hell outs there.

• I let them call themselves out and get really defensive, then walk away.

• I just walk away better things than wasting my time on her

• Play the game better.

• Walk away, my friend. From experience girls like that RARELY change.

• Here's what I do:

-I just walk away - fuck them, that's their problem.

-If they have snap chat or social media and I am friends with them on it, I just post pics of me with other women or a group of other women.

-I have done that a few times and the girl always comes back, but then I ignore her lol.

• Okay well I am actually in a similar situation. So I ignored her after she flaked on an event she invited me to - this was the second time I try to arrange something with her and she wasn't respectful of my time - the first time she didn't text me back till the night of the event to see if I want to do something even though she blanked my text for several days about confirming it.

She's liking the place we met.
      Her friends are being nicer than before, as in liking my posts, and when I initiate conversation with them they're more playful/flirty...

• Okay, well I mean the way I've done it now, is I give her as much attention as she gives and no more than that.

So she liked one of my posts, I liked one of her photos, but I refuse to initiate contact or do anything past matching her to give her enough motivation to contact and then go on from there?

• "So she liked one of my posts, I liked one of her photos"

I wouldn't have even done that. If you don't think you can get her into bed... just cut her off completely. Like I said... a woman who plays games with you just wants attention. I am sure she also talks to other men as well.

Like I said, talk to more women and put her in the past.