Who is up for a controversial question?

But is there a race or skin tone or nationality that does not attract to you personally?

I fully understand that there are all kinds of beauty in this world in every race and skin tone. But for me personally, I find I do not find Chinese women attractive. I just don't. This does not mean that I don't see the appeal. I've just never come across a beautiful Chinese women. I'm sure they are out there. They're just not my personal taste.

I do apologize if this offends anyone. But if it offends you, that creates a discussion between us.

Most Helpful Girl

• Alright, I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but I've never been attracted to an Indian guy.

It isn't anything to do with them as a race, I don't think anyway. I just haven't met someone specifically from India that did it for me. I'm sure there's some out there that could change my mind (as I've had no issue finding other races attractive at all) but I have yet to see it through.

• See? You fully understand what I'm saying. Thank you.
      For the record, I'll never give you any hate and best off your haters if I have too lol
      What is it about Indian men that doesn't attract you to them?

• @RJGraveyTrain

It's not just you, hardly anyone finds Indian men attractive. Several studies and surveys have repeatedly shown that Indian men are the least desirable by women all over the world. Heck, even Indian women don't prefer us if they have an option, so why would women of other races?

P. S. I'm an Indian man, but not giving you any hate here. Just frustrated that I was unfortunate enough to be born as part of the race of men disliked by almost everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm cool with all ethnic groups, but I will say that I won't EVER touch a redhead, an Aussie (fucking disgusting people they are), a Russian (stupid people.. the inventors of Krokodil and head on collisions), or a pollock.

Redheads are just vile (their nasty freckled skin, abnormal hair, and really cro-magnon, neanderthal looking faces), Aussies sound RETARDED when they speak (NORRR I DORRRNT), Russians are just dumb people with missing teeth and bad health, and Polish women have always seemed to be stupid to me.

What Girls Said 11

• LOL, I like boys. I've seen hott boys of pretty much every imaginable stripe. And hott big boys, and skinny boys, and short boys, and tall boys, and... yeah. Boys. I like them.

On the other hand, I'm also not so presumptuous as to tell you that yr own preferences are not okay. LOL People have all sorts of weird tastes. Whatevs.
    ::looks around::
    I mean, seems to me most people out there are stil getting laid, just fine. So, obviously these preferences are not TOO much of a problem, now, are they.

• I don't think I rule out any race in totality, but in general I don't find myself attracted to Asian men. By Asian I mean, East Asian... which sucks cos I live in Singapore...

• That's an unexpected answer. So there's no men around you you're attracted to?
      If East Asian men don't do it do it for you what does?

• @lonerider the original inhabitants of Singapore, back when it was called Temasek were the Orang Lauts (sea gypsies) and the Malay. The Malay are same race/ ethnicity as the people of Indonesia and Malaysia. In that sense Indonesians no Malaysian is also not an ethnicity, just as Singaporean isn't. It is a nationality.

As for peranakans they came much later. These are the Chinese settlers in the straits who intermarried with the Malay. They so called Baba-Nyona people... This happened after the British colonial rule.

• Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in my mind.

• I've found guys from every race attractive. I just happen to find guys who are mixed attractive more often that those of other races.
    Like mixed with asian/white, white/black, black/Hispanic, black/Asian, etc etc.

• white d00ds. There are exceptions but in general, I don't find them as appealing.

• In general I have difficulty with white men due to body hair... but that being said I am living with a white man so I can get over it if I love the person inside

• to each their own

• I don't find many black guys, Chinese guys or Hispanic guys attractive

• I don't care for white men or pale skin tones. I've dated white guys from the U. S. and from several different countries. I just don't find them attractive.

• I don't think having racial preferences is okay. Sure, it's normal to prefer your own group considering that there's cultural, linguistic, and probably religious similarities. But in the context of interracial dating, I find it very odd to reject certain groups because you could find all beauty in every 'race'. But lets use black women as an example. In society, our standards of beauty is extremely Eurocentric so to say, "Oh! I'm not attracted to black women. I was born this way," is straight up bullshit. I've known non-black men who are not into black women unless they look racially ambiguous (e. g. Light skin, wavy/curly hair). Why are those characteristics are deemed beautiful, while dark skin and nappy hair is ugly? We must consider colorism as well because even among certain groups, the shade of their skin would either represent beauty or ugliness. Anything close to white (e. g. East Asian girls, non-black Latina girls, non-black Arab girls, etc.) have far more better luck because they're closer to looking white, unlike black women. In the other hand, there is racial fetishization of black women and that's absolutely racist. Any racial fetishization of any group, even white males, is wrong. I wish I could go into detail with those point but the bottom line is, racial preferences are social, not biological. There's not enough evidence to say we go for a certain group based on biological factors. I've grown to open my mind by questioning my racial preferences. It's very important to try to open your mind and legs when it comes to dating because you might miss the one. What's considered 'hot' in society is what most people would go for. Hence, the Eurocentric beauty standard.
    Answering your question, I'm attracted to all races and genders. I find all races to be beautiful and unique. Coming from a mixed background and surrounded by many people who are in interracial relationships, I don't find interracial dating unusual. I'm a product of one. Personality is very key. The only bit I tend to not be open minded is dating a man who's very religious. As an atheist, I'm willing to date a theist but I as long as the individual doesn't shove his/her religion down my throat. Also, I cannot deal with bigots, racists or just close minded people. I want a man who's #woke. Anyway, PERSONALITY is where I'm getting at lol

• How I wish more women were like you! Wow, so open-minded! :)

• You are absolutely right - the preferences are socially cultivated, not biologically. hence for you, coming from a mixed background and surrounded by mixed races, it's easier to have this wider range of preferences. But for most of us not raised in this background, it's harder...

I agree that in a utopian world all races would be considered equally attractive, but we don't live in a utopian world... Although thankfully it's headed that way...

• Based on physical attributes, not really no. It has more to do with their personality and religious background, that would determine if I want to date them or not. So like if there was a Middle Eastern guy that was agnostic, and we got along then I'd date him. Not someone that was deeply religious.

The only physical thing that would make me not want to date the guy is obesity, not skin color or race.

• Im not personally attracted to Indian men or Black men...

What Guys Said 11

• I am Caucasian. I am attracted to Caucasian women. I have dated a Filipino woman briefly and also one woman from Brazil.

• It offends me that you think that this is an offensive question. Why would I care what race or ethnicity you are attracted to? Oh and I'm not 100% sure. But I don't think "Chinese" is a Race, probably more of a Nationality. But Definitly an Ethinicity.

• Im not really attracted to black girls.

• I don't find purple people all that attractive...
    photos-ak.sparkpeople.com/nw/2/6/l26899733.jpg

• I have yet to see an attractive eskimo.

• Well, you DO know there's only, like, 100,000 of them in the whole world. That's already long odds.

And, most of them live way below poverty line in 1st world countries, subsisting on cheap high carb diets. Remember, these are people whose traditional diet contains ZERO carbohydrates -- literally, no plant-based foods at all. Diabetes bomb, anyone?

... So yeah.

I mean, they mostly have the same looks as other Mongol-type people from NE Asia -- Yakuts, Sakha, Mongolians, NE Chinese, etc. The potential certainly isn't lacking.

• I do not find black women attractive.

• I am an equal opportunity dater all women of shapes sizes and colors are beautiful to me

• If it is fit, under 30 and has a vagina I'll fuck it.

• I'm generally not attracted to black chicks

• Intresting question, it's really hard to say because there could always be the one person in a race/nationality I'd say Indian girls don't really attract me, I may think some are decent look but I wouldn't likely go after one

• I don't care for black skin tone and especially do not like the hair.