Does she like me? or is she a flirt?

So this girl I work with has been flirting with me a lot. We are close friends at work. I love to joke around and she has always said I'm funny. She is a little bit of a flirt with anyone who is willing to joke around so its really hard to tell when she is genuinely interestesd.

For the past few months something seems different and Im not sure if im imagining it or not. She has been a little more physical. She also does this with other people though just not to the same extent. Some times she will pull her chair next to mine or bump her ass against me. With others it might just be a hip check or a shove. The one night we were working together she posted how happy she was on fb and then later when we were apart she posted about "missing him". Several other people at work have made comments as well. One flat out telling us to "kiss already". Others making little comments or giving looks or voices. You know that funny voice and the eyebrow raise, like *nudge nudge* , practically saying "go get her tiger". Also several times and maybe im crazy, its probably just me but after some psyhical flirting we have had one of those really awkward tense pauses. You know the kind where your inches apart and they only last a second but you could cut the chemistry with a knife. Where if I were not at work I would probably have just kissed her out of the heat of the moment.

If I took how she acted at work alone I would say she likes me. In fact i would say she really likes me. The problem is that outside of work she is pretty distant. At times I will try to message her on fb and not get much a response. Some people are just not big into long fb conversations but it still seems weird she wouldn't try harder if she liked me. Due to several reasons that I can not go into, I can not hang out with her outside of work at the moment. I'm not sure I even want to date this girl 100% Im pretty happy as friends and Im not sure we make a good couple

She flirts with others a lot. Honestly even up to last week I thought most of her fb posts about the guy she likes were about this other guy we worked with. She flirts with him a decent amount and talks to him more than me outside of work. But the last week I have really not seen them talk much while she still gives me signs which is why im confused. Also for one of the same reason I can not hang out at the moment it could really mess with things if I ask and Im wrong.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• The best way to find out is to ask. A wall of text to do with these things is usually a sign of being all-consumed so the analysis is untrustworthy.

• She flirts with others a lot. Honestly even up to last week I thought most of her fb posts about the guy she likes were about this other guy we worked with. She flirts with him a decent amount and talks to him more than me outside of work. But the last week I have really not seen them talk much while she still gives me signs which is why im confused. Also for one of the same reason I can not hang out at the moment it could really mess with things if I ask and Im wrong.

• Meh, fuck it then, just leave it alone. If she's flirting with other dudes she's prolly a bit of a player anyway.