Guys, what would you do if someone called your crush fat and ugly in front of you?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask he out on the spot?

What Guys Said 11

• I would say I think she's perfect.

• I'd say I don't think so. However, if it was a man, I'd even be a little relieved because it would be one less person to worry about, he clearly wouldn't want her, even though I wouldn't agree with what he said.

• A crush? I don't know, whatever. i think crushes are the dumbest thing anyway.

Now for a girlfriend -- those are fighting words. No sane man calls another's wife or girlfriend ugly or fat in front of him, unless he wants to get in a brawl.

• Insult them back in front of her.

• To each their own
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• A crush? Nothing. It's not like you have anything to do with them at the present time. Just wouldn't agree. It may turn me off them a little bit, I'm quite influential.

• Nothing, she's just a crush.

• its not his crush so I don't know why he would care lol

• I'd wait until I get them alone and break a wooden bat over their legs.

• I'd slap them in the face with my gloves, and invite them to step outside to give me satisfaction for the affront to my ladies' honor.