Meet a great guy, but EX wants me back! What to do?

This is so sucky, but I been talking to this really nice guy and have meet him once. We get along so well, but my ex boyfriend and I have recendled our relationship. We have a very deep relationship and I still have feelings for him (he has feelings for me). I am going to choose my boyfriend, but this guy. I really don't know what to tell the other guy. I want to be honest and kind, and hook him up with one of my friends that has the same personality as me but looks diffrent (beautiful girl)... I don't know. Advice?

our break up wasn't that serious people :P we have a really good relationship with each other. the timing wasn't right, we are trying to fix it now... but this new guy is just perfect. It sucks that I need to pass him to another one.

Most Helpful Guy

• try and remember why you broke up with him in the first place... do you think this kind of thing will happen again? this is not a easy call... but normally once you break up with someone it is never the same and just a matter of time before it happens again

Most Helpful Girl

• Why go back to what you know doesn't work?

What Guys Said 5

• Picking your ex is good choice specially you know him more but the other guy deservers your respect by at least telling him you can't be together and ask him if he would accept your apology by helping him find a another great girl.

• Yea. This is what I have to do.. and I am going to do it.. it just sucks :(

• You say the magic words 'I'm getting back with my ex' which will signal in the new guy's brain that you're a loonybird and that he's better off without you :)

• He's your ex for a reason. Keep it that way.

• Give a chance to your ex, if there is mutual feelings, see if things work good now.

• You broke up for a reason. Is there still reason (s) you would break up again?

What Girls Said 0