Girlfriend is mad about my girls ask guys account in the things the questions I ask?

so my girlfriend gets mad about me asking questions about relationship problems For things that go on between me and her but i tell her nobody kn me or you what the big deal why is she mad ladies

Most Helpful Girl

• She's immature

• the reason I have this account because I don't know the answers to everything and you can't talk to your spouse about everything and how the wronged you.. I look for people that have similar experiences I mean this is what this website is about right. I dont get her

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people have a hard time admitting they have problems just like everyone else. She may be embarrassed that other people know your personally business even though you are going anonymous. She may be mad you are turning to others instead of talking to her about the issues.

• I try talking to her and shr get defensive and blow me off

• So she has a hard time admitting there is a problem?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Because she ants you to go to her with your relationship problems, not run to us! How many times is the answer to a question on here "That is a conversation you should have with your partner"?

• We have your back, buddy. GAGers unite!