I'm 16 and i've been really wanting to have sex but i'm scared , my friends say do it because they want to also , what should I do?

i told my boyfriend i wanted to but he said i can't just let you waste your virginity like that but offered to give me head but i just don't know how to feel about it

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do a damn thing you aren't ready for. If you want to have sex go for it, just be safe. If you don't, it shouldn't matter what other people say. Your body, your rules.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do whatever you feel okay with. If you decide to have sex, do so only because you want to, not because your friends said so or otherwise.

Losing your virginity and who does it first isn't all that important. You'll see how overhyped that is once you've done it and look back on how you felt in high school when you're a bit older.

What Guys Said 16

• It's just stupid superficial high school and junior high school BS to be judged based on your virginity as some kind of reckless rite of passage. That won't last and the world will change quite a bit later.

If you don't want to have sex and are afraid of it, don't do it. Wait until you get to a legal age and desire it. That's the smart choice. Tell your friends to go suck your vag.

• At 16, there's no reason to be in a hurry.
    You might want to rzd hat I wrote here:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1178062-losing-ur-virginity-how-painful-it-is-guys

• go with your gut bruh

• When I was 16 I was playing Final Fantasy X and looking up explicit Rikku fanart. You've got responsibilities and priorities, focus on them and ignore them. They're probably lying anyway.
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../rikku+wallpaper+ffx+2.jpg

• Don't let anyone pressure you into sex. Do it only when you're ready and do it safely and responsibly.

• Depends. Do you want to waste your virginity on this guy or not? If yes, nobody is stopping you. Regardless what other people tell you it is still always your choice. Just don't treat it so lightly though.

• Easier said than done at your age, but don't let friends influence your decisions.

• If your scared, don't do it.

• You should tell them, "you first!"

• Wait until you are ready to have sex.

• Too young. Wait.

• nah.

learn to masturbate.

• If you have to ask if you should. You're not ready

• Im the same exact way.. 16 and ready... one day i was so dumb... i actually went up to a hooker and asked for it

• Wait until you are ready to have kids or risk being an irresponsible parent.

What Girls Said 5

• If you're scared then to me thatears that you aren't ready. So not let your friends pressure you into doing something that you aren't sure about. Once you do it, it can't be taken back. And if you aren't ready then you'll have regret. Trust me, I know from experience.

• If you don't want to then don't. It's your decision, nor your friends'.

• Get on birth control pills, get condoms and choose the guy wisely you only get to do this one time. I didn't choose a good one and i regret letting him take my virginity.
    Welcome to the door of womanhood

• Personally I think the best thing to do is wait until marriage but then again if you meet someone who you really trust & want to give them the only thing that's truly yours (virginity) that's your decision

• Only have sex if it's what you both really want. Only you can make that choice. Never do it because you feel pressured. Don't even do it if you're unsure. (: it's something to look forward to, no rush