Girls, how would you feel if?

I would like two responses.
1) Your ex is dating someone way prettier than you.

2) Your current boyfriend is going out for a night on the town and you know there are pretty girls there? How do you deal?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Er... if I looked like you I wouldn't be worried! If he loves me he is gonna come back right to my arms. I just know it. And if not well at least i made a good friend. I am just too old to care. I know there are way pretty girls but to me it just doesn't mean anything. I care about myself to know that I am pretty important too!

What Girls Said 8

• 1. I don't have an ex, but if that were to happen I wouldn't care. Good for him for finding someone more attractive haha

2. I know he thinks I'm the most beautiful girl ever and that he loves me. I trust him.

• 1. I would not care about it. I would find my own happiness some where else.
    2. I would trust him, because he is a man of honor and integrity.

• 1. I tend not to pay attention to my exes so I wouldn't know nor care.

2. I trust my boyfriend not to do anything regardless of who's there.

• 1) if its my most recent ex then probably wish him luck as he's an arse.
    2) why should it bother you? there's always pretty girls

• 1) Depends on it. If she is nice, then I wouldn't really love it but i would be able to get over it.
    2) You can't stop it. Pretty girls are everywhere. Unless you're planning on caging your boyfriend then there's no way stopping that they are there. If he's loyal, dont worry.

• Nothing

I trust him

• 1) for the ex it would depend how I feel about them. if i still like them, a little jealous but happy for them nonetheless. if he's just a friend to me, I'd be cool with it.

2) for the boyfriend, if he really likes you, he shouldn't do anything. If you trust him, then don't worry too much. But if he's acting weird or you think he's cheating, keep an eye out.

• I don't so much care that she is prettier then me. It's only if we all know each other. Then there's a huge problem!