Want a girlfriend but can't approach girls?

I've been feeling a bit lonely lately because I don't have a girlfriend. I want one but I'd prefer to be friends first. There is one girl I like but it's too late for that. I don't make friends easily and I have a harder time talking to girls. Does anyone have any suggestions for what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, let me say that best friends make the best couple!

However, don't make the girl you like your friend. That's deception. Your probably won't be a real friend that way. Your actual intentions are different.
    "Hey, I like that girl/That girl is cute. I'll make her my friend." - That never works.

Instead, let friends come in your life naturally. Then you'll eventually fall for one someday. That's better... in fact the best! Because nothing is forced. 3 of my best friend have married their best friends.

To make friends, get some hobby, interact with people having same hobbies and you will find a lot of friends. Guys or girls; that doesn't matter. Just make some and it'll happen.

• I'm glad I could help ^^

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. Learn to approach them before it's too late.

What Guys Said 2

• Ye same problem bro, but I went out with a group of friends, actually it was a basketball game, and things went down, and I was texting 3 girls at once, one had a boyfriend but was stalking me on instagram lol. Smile lots, enjoy your free time, and you will find someone, trust me, I'm a doctor. (Smiling is proven to make you more approachable)

• Practice in the mirror, built your confidence and start with small talks; you have to try and get out of your comfort zone once in a while and the more you do that the easier it would be to talk to not only girls, but people randomly.