What should I do with my girlfriend?

My girlfriend is upset and hates me because I haven't been spending much time with her I haven't even been seeing her very much either. It's because of my job I work all day then come home at night so I don't have much time to see her. We're getting married on Monday I told her I'd take tomorrow off. I usually can take weekends off. She's still upset that I haven't got to see her much this week. She's also pregnant with twins. How can I make her feel better?

What Girls Said 1

• Give her as much attention as you can, even when you are not physically there, try to show her you think of her. You can text her during the day to see how she is doing, to tell her you think of her , ... she probably just needs to be reassured.
    Are there other people who can spend time with her while you Ard working?

What Guys Said 2

• She's having that pregnancy outburst. Not much you can do man; you did say you're taking time off and that you're trying.

• by spending more time with her