Do guys want girls to ask them out too?

So a guy and I went out On a date after Finally having time to do so, We had met at a bar and went out to dinner after some time, 2 weeks have passed by after our date and he has not asked me out again But texts me every day with long conversations and We get along. He asks what my plans are But doesn't ask me out. The night of our date, before We went home, he asked when could he see me again. Is it possible that he wants me to make a move? I just feel that maybe he has not asked because I'm not the ONLY Girl he is dating But he texts a lot and I like him, he is a catch and would not want him to slip away Any advice or comments?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being asked out by a strange girl would definitely be refreshing a pleasant, however if you've already been out and he's paying you attention, he's either dating several girls or he's completely lacking any balls. Either way, don't ask him out and try to be slightly cold toward him. He'll either panic, grow balls and ask you out again or he'll get the hint and leave you alone.

What Guys Said 3

• I rather do the asking myself, but it would be a nice break or change once in a while

• oh yeah sure, i won't sock it to a chick without her making the first move. i can't think straight when all the blood from my brain goes to my dick, and i cant/wont stop once started. if you like him, make yourself appear more often in his life, invited or not...

• Do you want guys to ask you out? Within the answer to this question lies the answer to your question. Guys and girls are both people and we both want similar things, even if gender stereotypes separate us from those things. As a guy I "want" to be asked out by girls all the time, but does it ever happen? Nope, its never happened once. Girls get what they want, they want to be asked out as well and they get asked out. Somehow that isn't fair that your gender determines if you get approached or not. The same type of personalities exist in guys and girls. A shy, quiet, socially uneasy girl who says "the guy should ask me out, I'm too shy and quiet to ask a guy out" can still get asked out by a guy just as she wants, but transfer those same social qualities to a guy and not only will he never get asked out, he will also be expected to be doing the asking out, if he says "I can't ask a girl out, I'm too shy"(like the girl above says), rather then getting what he wants, he gets told by everyone around him to grow a pair, to get over it, and "women ain't gonna come to you, so unless you want to be single you gotta go to them" all this other stuff that isn't exactly encouraging. Do you see the problem here? Guys want to be asked out, especially those of us who identify with the type of guy I listed above. I've seen polls on here where hundreds of guys (essentially all of them) will agree with me, but we never are and its the worst thing ever.

What Girls Said 1