Is it OK to date a guy that is 37 and I am 17?

I'm a teenage mother of three beautiful black children, I'm white, I'm 17 I met this nice looking 37 year old black man at a party, he has asked me out!

Most Helpful Guy

• WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH 3 KIDS AT THE AGE OF 17?
    (How many different baby daddies are there?)

KEEP YOUR FUCKING LEGS CLOSED!
    That is the #1 thing you need to do to straighten your life.

As for the 37 year old guy, I don't what to say about that. You are in deep shit and getting out of that deep shit involves settling down and getting a man to help you with everything. However, that's a big age difference.

Honey, no more kids. None. Get your act together and maybe, just maybe, get a guy with the heart of an angel who is willing to raise 3 kids not his own. (4 really, since you are a minor too.)

This is just an unbelievable question and just the sort of thing every white racist jerks off too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously? Is this for real? Lets forget the fact that the man you are dating can be your father... Im talking about the age gap... Like yeah, love isn't about how old you are but 17-37 is too much... Those aren't even 15 years old gap... Do you REALLY really really really love him? ... You are still 17!!! What are you doing with 3 BABIES! Hun, you are supposed to study now! Not raise babies! Everything has its right time, if u leave your studies now, trust me, your future will be bad coz now everything depends on your studies..

What Guys Said 28

• No. While it will be fun and exciting, over time you will begin to realize that he is more mature, more settled, and has vastly different likes than you do. He will find you immature, moody, emotional, and unable to determine what ti is in life that you want (That happens in your late twenties or later). The rift between you two (Especially if you are having sex) will continue to grow, unless you make serious compromises. Also, it may be illegal for you two to have sex (I don't believe in sex before marriage, it damages relationships) because you are under 18.

• Fuck, like if teenage pregnancies weren't a problem already, now we've got teenagers being moms without even getting pregnant. Come on girls!!! :(

But anyways, nice trolling.

• Just curious... are all 3 of your children from the same man or different fathers?
    Does new guy have children of his own?
    Think about this... if you keep with your pattern of popping out kids, and you have a child with the 37 year old... in 18 years, your kid will be graduating high school, you will be 35 and papa bear will be at retirement age needing Viagra just to get his rusty nail to work! ;)

• I would say that love has no age restrictions.
    If you like him and he likes you, you can try.
    Unless it's a very big problem to you I would advice to try it out.
    Hope I helped!

• Better check the age of consent in the state in which you live. If you are of age and it makes you happy, then do what brings you happiness. My only concern is that you say you are 17 and already have 3 kids. When did you have your first one? That's a bit much for either of you to take on, especially at your age. But if it works out for you, more power to you.

• It's ok for you...

• All three of your children are closer in age to you than that man is...

• Your mind must be quite off if you are 17 looking for a 37 year old as a guy to date and you already have 3 children.

• You should give your kids up for adoption and get an education. Some 37 year old guy isn't looking to take care of you and your fatherless brats.

• A 37 years old man asked a 17 years old girl out? You know there will be serious consequences if he does sexual advances on you, right? And apparently the father left you with 3 children. I really hope this is just a troll.

• Dude, I think that is pretty bad, especially if you just met him. I don't want to straight up say you're ruining your life, but he was able to drink alcohol before you were old enough to be in preschool. You do you though.

• Wait teenage mother of 3 children?
    I hope they are triplets or else it would be fucked up.

• He just wants to fuck I hope u know that lol if ur down with him buying h stuff and like that and a little sweet talk then yeah. If its nothing serious just sex and hanging out movies dates beach walks then go for it. If its for a relationship no

• you need serious help, seriously.

• Sure 💁🏻

• troll be thottie pippen it

• in march you were 3rd month pregnant with twins and now you have 3 children already? sure...

• I feel even if we tell you it's wrong you're not going to care and date him anyway

• Just make sure you stay in crowded places.

• not a good idea... at lest not for you.

• yes, it's a free world.

• Three kids at 17? You should be more worried about birth control than anything else.

• I mean, if you think that's what you need

• WHAT IS WITH GIRLS AND DATING HELLA OLD GUYS WTF

• 3 kids as a 17 year old and asking whether it's okay to see a 37 year old man. What a troll haha. Nice try!

• Technically, you're kids are mixed race, not black. Many mixed race people say- white people only see the black in them and black people only see the white and many of them don't like it.

As their mom you should acknowledge your heritage as well as the fathers and use the correct term in my opinion.

• (-_-).

What Girls Said 25

• I think there is and will be too much of a difference in wants and needs in life to make it work. You are still growing and figuring yourself out... He already is settled.
    You will want to explore, be crazy probably, travel, have your youth, all things he already did and all things you are entitled to experience. Plus you are still naive in ways you don't know yet. When you are 25 or 30, you will look back at yourself and realize what a kid you were... He is 37, he should know better, but he probably thinks you look older than you really are.. If he still knows you are 17, shame on him... I guess he is still to emotionally immature. Live your life a little first before settling with someone so much older. You may regret it later on.

• Damn girl, stop popping out babies and go study, get a job , do something girl, you're 17 for God's sake! T_T

• You may be a mother, but you are 17. Make up for that lost education and focus on your children. You don't need some guy twice your age to come in and make things worse.

• Note To Yourself Troll.. Must Try Harder Next Time.

• Um.

Depends on the laws in your country. If your age of consent is 18 then you need to look into it and be very careful to avoid him serving a lengthy jail term (whether you consented or not.)

Laws aside, when you're in love, age is just a number. On the other hand, you will inevitably be subject to prejudice and mockery by your friends/everyone you know, and the reputation of being weird will long outlive the relationship.

You have to ask yourself what you see in him (that you don't see in people your own age), if you love him (or think you may in the future), if you think he feels the same, and if he's worth it.

If you stay legal (for his sake) and can honestly answer all of them yes, go for it.

:\

• Does he know that you have 3 kids?

• No you will have a fourth child from him.

• We have a thot over here. you're 17 and have three children? Honey this guys using you for p*ssy cuz its obvious you give it up for nothing ☺

• im sorry but im 28 and when i see a 17 year old I see a kid. You still have baby fat and i can't explain it... all im going to say is watch out for your daughter when she gets older.

• This is cringe worthy

• That's strange

• This has to be a troll

• Duh faquk?

• Age is nothing but a number.

• How are you white and have black children? Do you mean mixed race? Trolling are we?

• You do you, dear.

• No... No! No!

• I dated a 28 year old black guy when I was 14

• no way too old!!! If you want older go for 5-10 years older, Not 20!!

• No, I don't think it would be okay. Don't bend and snap for this man, bend and snap your way back to school.

• You're 17 and already have three kids? Lady, you should stop breeding.

• If you're white, then surely your kids must be mixed race and not black. Also, how old were you when you had your first child? Three is a lot considering you're 17. Don't take this in a judgey way by the way its not but i just want to know. You should get to know him, but 20 yeas difference is a lot. I think maybe if you do decide that you like him and go out then you should try your best to take it slow. Because remember that that man has been on this earth more than twice as much as you have! xx

• Stop looking for men and having kids and go get a education

• You sound like you have a mountain of issues if you're 17 and already have 3 kids. Your main priority should be them, not a guy. Especially not one old enough to be your father figure.